SB: More than just scrapbooking

chessie

DIS Veteran
I went to my first all day crop yesterday.

It was sponsored through my LSS. I finished 8 sides but I really feel I accomplished so much more then just my pages.

I have met so many wonderful women since I have started scrapping. You meet and connect on such a personal and intimate level. You meet through your most precious memories.
These women are all women I have met from being a customer at the LSS. Women I would have never met otherwise.

When the day was over we were hugging and telling each other what a wonder time we had sharing the day with them.

Chessie

There was much the same feeling at the overnight crop I attended in the spring (planned by my CMC at a hotel).....it was like a party but better, as we were all accomplishing something we know will be treasured and we were sharing our memories with the present.

This is part of the reason I've decided to become a CMC myself....there's just so much value to this "hobby" on so many different levels.

I agree 100% Some of my very best friends I've met through scrapbooking. Our husbands have even become aquainted. It seems like I find out we have a lot more in common than scrapbooking. We all care about family, school, etc...everything that is special and worth preserving in an album!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter