SB: MGM Layout

BevS97

disney scrapper
I did this layout this evening, it's off a few characters we met at MGM and our meal at 'Mom's
only thing it is lacking is some journalling, but I am not sure where to put it. I have done a trip report which will also go in the album so it's not desperate, but something would be nice.

PS - the colours are nicer in real life.

Bev

MGM Layout

I like the colors, Bev. :) What did you use for the letters?

It's an Accu-cut template, similiar to a coluzzle but a nicer font. I glued the card together first and then cut the letters out but the knife strruggled with the 3 layers on the tight corners so I had to trim it with scissors too.
Then it's matted on white using the magic matter, and raised on pop dots (bought ages ago and I just 'had' to use them for something!)

Bev

Thanks, Bev. I've been seriously thinking about the colluzle alphabet. I may look into the accu-cut instead. :)

Would you consider computer printing your trip report for the day in a nice font on the facing page as journaling, with a coordinating border, perhaps?

Lol Linda - the trip report is huge! I got a little wordy when I wrote it. (I think it's 25 pages for the entire trip)
I thought I woud print the entire thing out, in a nice font, and put it in a pocket page.

I am thinking of putting on of the photo's on a flap - or maybe even the bottom half of the page, and journalling underneath that - but I can't work out how that would work with the page protector. - I know I could slit the protector, but then my photo would be on the outside of the protector - unprotected?

Bev

I just love the layered styling. Your colors are great.

Bev, when I did my Disney trip report I reduced and imported scanned pictures right into my text. I got a bit wordy on mine too. I think there are about 40 pages.

Chessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter