SB - July page totals

mbs

Earning My Ears
Hey all. Did everyone have a successful July getting their scrapbooks in order? I've been real busy myself - completing almost 60 pages:) !! Hopefully August will be just as successful. I'm almost finished my April/May 2001 trip to Disney and then I plan on working on finishing up June for this year.

mbs

60 pages :eek:

I think I've done 4 double spreads, it seems to take me about 2 evenings to do a double spread and I only seem to get time to do about 1 a week.

Bev

I am with ya! ...lol....I went away fro 11 days to the mountains.. I brought my s/b stuff, some painting, some quilting...I was sooooooo excited.. I was going to do all SEVENTEEN rolls of film I took at WDW...yeah right..I did ONE page..ONE!!!...lol...and not even WDW..my daughter's first day at the beach. It came out great though..but I did do some painting and I made a quilt!..so it wasn't a lost week and a half..but boy oh boy..do I need to catch up..btw..if anyone lives near a Costco..they have a special on:

~Film..check out the different speeds of Kodak film because most have a $10 to $12 rebate! I got back $80...so I paid about $7 for 48 rolls of Kodak film!! And 1/3 was 36 exposures!!
~Acid free construction paper packs....12 colors, 600 sheets! terrific for an avid S/b-er or to share with a friend..or two as I did! only $9
~Check out the summer savings coupons... the coupon is $5 for the set of really kewl gel pens..about 40 to the pack I guess..and it's now only $15...they are really nice!

have fun everyone!

babyminnie01.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter