SB: finished about 90% of my Disney album!

MermaidMom

Mouseketeer
Here's a link to my disney scrapbook pages. I should have shrunk the pictures a little smaller to fit in the window but I'm too lazy to do it now!

There are 5 on the first page and the rest are links because I didn't want it to take forever to load. It would take a while to look through them all so you can pick & choose if you are interested!

I kept it REALLY simple because I wanted to get it done before Christmas. I also wanted to keep it in the same colors throughout so I didn't have to spend hours planning each page around it's theme. I'm happy with it but it's not exactly my normal SB style.

Enjoy!

http://mitanebraska.homestead.com/Disney.html

Hi Mermaid Mom
I lived in Omaha many moons ago (when I was in junior high) - it really is a small world :-)

I love your album - I think using the same colours is a brilliant idea, it really makes it all hang together nicely - I've just about finish my disney album and our trip was in May! It has taken me way too long, and I am sooo bored of Disney pictures now, that I can't face scrapping our disneyland paris trip from last week, I;ve filed them for a later project.

did you use a punch for those leaves, or have you cut them by hand - they look super.

Bev

My Disney pages are 5% done, congratulations on finishing. I love the bright colours and lettering style. I think I may "scraplift" your ideas for my park pages, if I may?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter