saying HI

donaldmakesmelaugh

Earning My Ears
im not sure if i should post here to say hi but im lorna, and i have a daughter karen and sons barry and dan im a single mum, i like music and movies i love traveling and im taking karen to disney in december 2005 this will be our last visit to disney, karen is 25 now and is celebral palsy she uses a wheelchair and i just found out i got arthritis in my knee joints. so we are going to stay at the caribbean beach, seeing the christmas decos and also its karens birthday on the 9th so it will be amazing for her to have her birthday at disney i hope to make some friends here :wave2:

Hi Lorna, welcome to DISabilities.
We're going to Caribbean Beach this December, I can't wait.

Originally posted by leise
Hi Lorna, welcome to DISabilities.
We're going to Caribbean Beach this December, I can't wait.
oh cool you will have to let me know how it is , its my first time staying at disney cant wait though its over a year:Pinkbounc ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Welcome.:wave:
Sorry not to have come over for a wave sooner, but I had not had much time to be on the computer the last few days.
You will like Caribbean Beach. It's a very nice resort.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.

Originally posted by SueM in MN
Welcome.:wave:
Sorry not to have come over for a wave sooner, but I had not had much time to be on the computer the last few days.
You will like Caribbean Beach. It's a very nice resort.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask away.
thank you i have asked them to put us near port royal:wave:

Hi Lorna,

We (DH, DS13, DD3, and myself) just got back from there 2 weeks ago. My suggestion for location would be either Martinique or Trinidad North - we were in Trinidad North bldg 32 and it was a perfect location for us (I have an artificial hip and am in chronic pain as a result)

Trinidad North is the smaillest of the little "villages" in the resort, and we found it to be very convenient to OPR and to the Disney buses. Building 32 is the middle bldg of three in Trinidad North and it is very close to laundry, the Trinidad North beach area and the Trinidad North pool.

Christmas at WDW is amazing and starts in early December. I am so jealous :D. The decorations are gorgeous and the crowds are light in early Dec. Enjoy your trip.

You may want to get a cane to help give your knees a break with all the walking!

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter