Savor a FREE, Delicious Deal Offer??

KellyKateri

Earning My Ears
Hi guys!
So I have a stay booked from January 3-January 9 in YC. We have been consistently checking the website for any special offers held by Disney. Historically, the next years deals were announced about last weeks times relatively.
When I checked this morning I saw an offer for "Savor a FREE, Delicious Deal Offer" which obviously confused me because dining plans I thought were cancelled until 2021? When I clicked on the link it brought me to the stitch "someone ate the page".

Does anyone have any info on this?? I have not seen anything about this on any forums thus far. I have a screenshot of the deal listing I saw, but I am a new poster and am not sure how to upload it. (Please let me know how!)

I also had this exact same experience this morning. Saw it listed in the drop-down menu under “Places to Stay” - clicked on it, and got Stitch. Then it immediately disappeared and never showed again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!