Savi's workshop ?

Ariel 1715

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how the 180 day reservations work? Are they like dining and 180 days out you can look to book dates for anytime during your stay or do you have to book exactly 180 days out from the day you want to go? Thanks :)

It’s like dining. You can book any day of your stay from 180 days. Also if they don’t have a time or day you want keep checking as times will open as people update their plans.
Thank you SO much, I have been all over the internet looking for this answer! And thanks for the tip :)

Be sure to book your Savi's date early. Youve probably seen it before BUT it can book up super quick and then you're checking often to see if a time opens up. If you're able to book well over a month or two in advance do so cause closer to you'll likely not see availabilities.

Be sure to book your Savi's date early. Youve probably seen it before BUT it can book up super quick and then you're checking often to see if a time opens up. If you're able to book well over a month or two in advance do so cause closer to you'll likely not see availabilities.
Thank you! My 180 days is this week so I am going to be online at 6am :)

When I originally booked my last trip I couldn’t find any open spots. But a month ahead they opened up blocks of them and I was able to get one. I think that was my favorite experience I’ve ever had04B08E32-226D-4DC0-ADEF-A74F4583AD19.jpeg

Also, not sure if this happened to anyone else but my husband was able to get a spot the day of. We had one appointment for my son and when they arrived at Savi’s they were able to get my husband a slot. He said Savi’s was by far the best part of the trip for him.

You guys. Oh my gosh. I thought Savi's and the Droid Depot were on the fast pass schedule, not the ADR schedule. My 180 was this past Tuesday. I'm so thankful to this thread! I just jumped on and got our reservations all set for those. Man we might have completely missed out if I hadn't seen this and had waited until August! Thank you!! And I got a good and early droid slot so hopefully they'll have the option I want still. (My big worry about that is paying all that money and them not having the one color scheme I want.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!