Savi's Workshop Hours during EMH

cdoc29

Cruising with the Crazies
I cannot find anything official on the Disney Website or elsewhere. Does anyone know if Savi's Workshop will be open at 6am during the Extra Extra Magic Hours?

I cannot find anything official on the Disney Website or elsewhere. Does anyone know if Savi's Workshop will be open at 6am during the Extra Extra Magic Hours?
yes, all experiences will be open at 6am for eemh

yes, all experiences will be open at 6am for eemh

Where is that listed? I only ask because I can't find the information and while everyone says that's the case no one can point me out that Disney themselves says so. Thanks

Where is that listed? I only ask because I can't find the information and while everyone says that's the case no one can point me out that Disney themselves says so. Thanks
WDW hasn't released any opening times for every shop, restaurant and experience a GE we are basing this on the fact that that was the case at DL, everything was open when the land opened. I doubt it'll be different here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter