Savi's workshop added opening slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad I decided to check the boards today and realized that reservations for Savi's and Droid Depot are open! I had no idea they were open already for our November trip. When I went on I originally messed up and put in a res. of 4 because there are 4 of us. Then I realized you're only supposed to put in the number of droids or sabers you intend to buy, not the number of people going in.

Yikes! I wonder if a lot of people have done this and will have to go in and cancel and re-book. Our November 4th date was already almost fully booked. My originally 4 person res. isn't until 8:10 but then when I realized my error I got a 2 person for 8:05. The only other thing available was a 1 person at 4:25. The kids and daddy will just have to be patient until then!
Seen this happen a few times and wonder if Disney would have been better off including a line for people to say how many people will be appearing at whichever spot they're going to *along with* the number of people who are actually participating. The number of participants is the number that really matters but it would help make things clear for everyone.

(sorry, thinking about this from a web design perspective)

I keep getting a Wreck it Ralph "page is down we're working on it" when I try to go to the Droid Depot.

Seems odd others aren't getting this error.

UPDATE: Switched browsers and snagged a reservation for 9/7. Seemed to be lots of slots available.

Last edited:
I keep getting a Wreck it Ralph "page is down we're working on it" when I try to go to the Droid Depot.

Seems odd others aren't getting this error.
I've had issues with getting on both the DD and Savi's reservation pages, keep getting bounced back to the log-in screen.

I'm so mad at myself. I didn't know about these reservations until today, and we're booked for a trip next weekend (opening day through 9/2). You'd think Disney would have emailed to let anyone with a reservation during that time know . . . I guess it's hopeless to get anything now. If anyone has a reservation and decided they don't need it any more, let me know.

I'm so mad at myself. I didn't know about these reservations until today, and we're booked for a trip next weekend (opening day through 9/2). You'd think Disney would have emailed to let anyone with a reservation during that time know . . . I guess it's hopeless to get anything now. If anyone has a reservation and decided they don't need it any more, let me know.

I hear your pain!! I was lucky enough on the day they dropped the reservations and booked them! But with the silly CC issues all were having my times were not what I wanted, I kept on trying and they do open every now and then, keep trying, DONT GIVE UP, also for what it is worth Disney did say there would be "limited" walkups available, for what that is worth.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!