Saving Mr.Banks..

aloha517

Mouseketeer
I just can't wait to see this movie!!!The coming attraction looks soo good!! Anyone else excited?

Very!!!!! Saw the trailer when seeing capt. Philips and both DH & I are can't wait! It will be out right before our trip too :)

Yes!!! I even took a half day vacation!!! DD is off school early too that day so we are making an afternoon of it!!:goodvibes

Going to see Saving Mr Banks and then out to dinner....can not wait!!!;)

Taking tissues along.....:sad:

Yes!!! I even took a half day vacation!!! DD is off school early too that day so we are making an afternoon of it!!:goodvibes

Going to see Saving Mr Banks and then out to dinner....can not wait!!!;)

Taking tissues along.....:sad:

Sounds like my kind of day!!!

We're heading to WDW in January so between Saving Mr Banks and frozen, we're pretty excited for hat's ahead.

I had not been to the theater since I saw Avengers and went to see Hunger Games Friday night, going to see Frozen on Wednesday then Mr Banks in a few weeks. :goodvibes

We will see Mr. Bamks on Christmas evening at Downtown Disney!

In Disney, watching a movie about Walt, on Christmas. Does it get any better than this?

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

We will see Mr. Bamks on Christmas evening at Downtown Disney!

In Disney, watching a movie about Walt, on Christmas. Does it get any better than this?

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

That will truly be a magical day !! Have a great time and think of all the rest of us wishing we were you :)

Saw it a couple of weeks ago and it was fabulous! There's one scene where Walt takes P.J. Travers to Disneyland and I just wish that scene could have gone on forever.

Anyone else notice that they turned Walt Disney into a southern hick rather than a Midwestern b00b? What the heck's with that accent, Mr. Hanks???

It's out here in the UK

It is a lovely film full of little Disney references that you will all enjoy spotting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter