Save 25% on Select 7-Night Canada Cruises

Jane Newton

Earning My Ears

I apologize if this has been posted already, but has anyone seen this?

Canadian Residents: Save 25% on Select 7-Night Canada Cruises

7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Canada Cruise from New York to Quebec City on September 20, 2018

Celebrate Halloween on the High Seas aboard the Disney Magic—it’s a spook-tacular experience you’ll never forget! Soak up the quaint charisma of Halifax and fall in love with Quebec City, Saguenay, Baie-Comeau—some of the St. Lawrence River’s most picturesque ports. Visit the legendary Chateau Frontenac or Montmorency Falls—you’ll revel in French-Canadian charm, culture and stunning natural splendor. While on board, you’ll spend 2 amazing days at sea filled with frightfully fabulous deck parties, pumpkin carving, tricks, treats and more.

7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Canada Cruise from Quebec City to New York on September 27, 2018

Unearth spooky surprises at sea—it’s an experience aboard the Disney Magic you’ll never forget! Get in the spirit during stops along the Atlantic and stunning St. Lawrence River that include Halifax, Quebec City, Saguenay and Baie-Comeau. Delight in French-Canadian charm, culture and stunning natural splendor as you explore the legendary Chateau Frontenac or Montmorency Falls. Back on board, discover magical mischief and spellbinding surroundings during 2 days at sea awash with bewitching deck parties, pumpkin carving and much more.

Yes. Unfortunately being from Atlantic Canada it doesn't create much interest here.

We are on the September 27 sailing from Quebec to NY and staying on for the first 5 night cruise to Bermuda...Unfortunately these cruises are not selling well. I have heard that our September 27th sailing is only 60% sold...

I don't know who planned the timing on these. To see the fall colours and catch the Thanksgiving crowd, they are a few weeks too early...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!