Sat nights 11:45pm - what side of the Magic passes the Wonder?

Can you see it at all?? I never knew this. I hope someone who does, posts the answer. Maybe it depends if it is the Western or Eastern itinierray(sic)

We saw the Magic on one of our Wonder cruises and I believe we were on deck 4 on the starboard side of the Wonder... the Magic was close enough to see really well.

I could be wrong, but I don't think they pass that close anymore. I know when they first started sailing they would pass each other and I think I remember someone saying they would even make an announcement about it. Then about a year later I thought I heard they changed routes slightly and they don't get that close any more. :(

We saw them pass from on the Wonder in 2000, but I remember hearing what WDWLVR said, that they dont do it anymore.
When we were on it we were on the port side of the Wonder so you would have had to have been on the port side of the Magic too(if Im thinking right).
Maybe someone who has sailed recently will know more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter