Saratoga Springs Studio Review

mom2rb

DIS Veteran
I just stayed at a studio at SSR for the first time in probably 13 years. I was there for a work trip with my co-worker and her daughter. We were in Grandstand room 8336. The rooms definitely need updating so I am glad that that has started. The biggest problem was the pull out bed. It was awful, I had bell services bring up a mattress pad and it was still horrible. The studio ones have to be different than the one bedroom ones because my kids would have complained a long time ago. I am excited about the Murphy beds, they will be a big improvement. I do miss having a freezer. Our refrigerator wasn’t very cold and I turned it up too much and then froze everything. I don’t like that it is either a refrigerator or a freezer. I definitely missed my one bedroom and after bragging about DVC for so long, I don’t think my co-worker was impressed.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the SSR studio. We have a SSR studio booked in May. Just returned from a Copper Creek studio for one-night and the pull-out sofa bed was terrible. So glad it was only for one-night, although the resort itself is great. Crossing my fingers that our OKW studio or SSR Preferred waitlist comes through so we can get a studio with two beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter