Saratoga Springs Pool

ccminnich

Earning My Ears
Our last day we are going to hit AK in the morning and then would like to go back to SSR and lounge by the pool before our 9pm flight.
? Can we access our luggage once we leave it at Bell service to get our suits or will we have to carry them in our backpack or can we get a 12/1 late checkout?
? Do any of the pools have a shower/changing room. Ik they did at Caribbean and I am assuming they do but I can't seem to find it on SSR.
And general opinion if ME is 4 hours early would it be worth to uber to Airport? IK I am going to be sad we are leaving and would like to be there as long as possible.

If you check your luggage with bell services you should be able to access them. Just remember to tip the bag handlers! If you check them in though for your flight, then they could be sent along to the airport, so make sure that there is a distinction in what you are wanting to do. Of course, if you are checking for the airport, then you probably have to do that relatively early (i.e. before your MDE departure time) so as to have enough time.

Our last day we are going to hit AK in the morning and then would like to go back to SSR and lounge by the pool before our 9pm flight.
? Can we access our luggage once we leave it at Bell service to get our suits or will we have to carry them in our backpack or can we get a 12/1 late checkout?
? Do any of the pools have a shower/changing room. Ik they did at Caribbean and I am assuming they do but I can't seem to find it on SSR.
And general opinion if ME is 4 hours early would it be worth to uber to Airport? IK I am going to be sad we are leaving and would like to be there as long as possible.
Bell services will hold some or all of your baggage for you to pick up later. You would be able to leave a carryon with them so that you can retrieve it after you return from AK and thus have access to your swim suits. Rest rooms with showers are available near the SS feature pool. Be sure to pack some plastic bags to put your wet suits in after your swim. You could check the rest of your bags straight thru to your destination if your airlines participates in this service, or just leave it all with bell services and take it to your ME bus yourself. Unless you have an international flight, your Magical Express ride will likely be scheduled three hours before your flight time. Be sure to be at the bus stop ready to go 15 minutes before your scheduled bus. I know it’s difficult to board the “ Tragical” Express, but try to enjoy your last day at Disney World as much as possible without thinking too much about your sorrowful departure.

Bell services will hold some or all of your baggage for you to pick up later. You would be able to leave a carryon with them so that you can retrieve it after you return from AK and thus have access to your swim suits. Rest rooms with showers are available near the SS feature pool. Be sure to pack some plastic bags to put your wet suits in after your swim. You could check the rest of your bags straight thru to your destination if your airlines participates in this service, or just leave it all with bell services and take it to your ME bus yourself. Unless you have an international flight, your Magical Express ride will likely be scheduled three hours before your flight time. Be sure to be at the bus stop ready to go 15 minutes before your scheduled bus. I know it’s difficult to board the “ Tragical” Express, but try to enjoy your last day at Disney World as much as possible without thinking too much about your sorrowful departure.

Great! - Thank You so much and I totally wouldn't have had the plastic bag. - I Love/Hate the "Tragical" Express!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!