Saratoga Springs Food Court

MichaelH

DIS Veteran/Disney Fan
I am at Saratoga right now! It is the first time we have stayed hear, our home resort is at BWV. Can someone tell me why does the Turf Club close at 9:00? Just seems a little early. Other than that the resort is nice. We are in The Grandstand, which is a new area that has open up.

I think most resort sitdown places close at 9:00 or stop seating at tha time.

BW is a bit different as it's well the BW

Have a great trip

I am at Saratoga right now! It is the first time we have stayed hear, our home resort is at BWV. Can someone tell me why does the Turf Club close at 9:00? Just seems a little early. Other than that the resort is nice. We are in The Grandstand, which is a new area that has open up.

Not a fair comparison to the BW. The BW is sort of based around evening entertainment so things are just picking up after dinner. Other TS restaurants are really about lunch and dinner and done.

That's why I like staying at the BW, food is available until late if you're up and hungry.

Possibly because you're just a boat-ride away from Downtown Disney and Pleasure Island. There may not have been enough guests to support the restaurant after 9pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter