Saratoga Springs best room location

linco711

DIS Veteran
[B[/B]

Love OKW our home resort, but can't get in so booked Saratoga Springs. Just wondering what your favorite location is? The last time we stayed in the Congress Ave. location which has a view of Downtown Disney. The room was a little run down and not updated, but we liked the area. Do you have any other suggestions? Looking for a quiet area not far from a quiet pool with a nice view...Thanks in advance for your help. I love these boards:)

Since the addition of the Paddock Pool area, I really don't think SSR has a "bad" section anymore. I think each area has its pros & cons, it just depends on the individual.

If you want a quiet pool & nice views then I would still try for Congress park.

I am booking a 2 week stay next August here. I am going to request springs section with congress park as next preference. Fingers crossed. I am a pool person and high rock springs pool looks fabulous

The Carousel does not have a pool. It's a bit of a walk to the Paddock pool from there too.

We stayed in a building next to the Paddock Pool. Since we were on the other side of the building from the pool we didn't have the pool noise. It was quiet yet near a pool and just across the bridge with a short walk to the main pool and the Carriage House. However a friend thought it was too long of a walk with their 4 and 7 year old kids. This is the same kids that ran a 5K race, but couldn't walk the shorter distance to the Carriage House. :confused3

The Carousel does not have a pool. It's a bit of a walk to the Paddock pool from there too.

We stayed in a building next to the Paddock Pool. Since we were on the other side of the building from the pool we didn't have the pool noise. It was quiet yet near a pool and just across the bridge with a short walk to the main pool and the Carriage House. However a friend thought it was too long of a walk with their 4 and 7 year old kids. This is the same kids that ran a 5K race, but couldn't walk the shorter distance to the Carriage House. :confused3

We also overlooked the paddock pool last year and it was an awesome location. Didn't find it noisy at all. Loved have the QS and refillable drink station. It was maybe 7min across the bridge, not long at all.

We love Grandstand - in particular the 87nn building that has the golf course on the back side and pool view on the front. The Grandstand is the first bus stop in SSR. It is less than a 8 minute walk to Artist's Palette and the boat launch to DTD. The Community Hall is also an easy walk so if you have older kids they can get their time away from the family by taking a fairly short walk.

Grandstand is my vote.

:goodvibes Second vote for Grandstand - we are huge OKW fans, and DH loves his golf views, so we had a great view in I believe Building 96 on the third floor, but still a quick walk to the bus stop, pool and lobby. Very peaceful and quiet, didn't even hear people around us the whole week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter