Sapphire kids suite vs royal pacific club level

Tigerlily26

Earning My Ears
Hello

Planning to dona 10 night stay in February abd trying to decide if a Sapphire Falls kids suite or Royal Pacific Club level would be the way to go. It willbe two adults and two children 9 and 7
Thinking of doing 3 park days and relaxing at resort the rest of the time.
Any options greatly appreciated
Thanks

RP gives you express pass, which should make your park time much more relaxed. Both have bus and ferry access, but RP is walkable from IoA. My guess is that club access means less time in your room, so the smaller RP room shouldn't be as big of a deal. But in the end, the decision is a personal choice. In you shoes, I'd go with RP club...

No bad choice there.

You would get more room with the kids suite at SF if you planned to get a regular room at RP. The kids suite is lovely, we saw it last year....there are pictures in the SF sticky.

How much time you'll spend at the resort will determine which is more important. Both pools are nice but I think SF may just have the edge for kids. Of course you can pool hop to any of the hotels pools, so don't make a decision with pools as a priority.

Club lounge is lovely. No doubt. And having EP would be a deal breaker for us, but not for everyone.

Good luck with your choice......it's a lovely dilemma to have.

For me I would definitely go with the club Level at RPR. Unlimited Express Pass + the Club Level food/drinks IMO is much better perk than the extra space in a Kids Suite at SF.

The club room at RPR became our 'extended room'. There were more couches and legroom and better window seats than our room. A suite is nice when you are showering and dressing and sleeping. And club is nice when you are resort lounging and snacking and drinking.

For a 10 night stay, I'd probably do a split stay and do 5 nights at each resort. Enjoy more park time when at RPR and have EP and enjoy the extra roomy suite and pool and resort while at SF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!