Sapphire Falls inflatable twin

Slapshot1188

Mouseketeer
We are booking 2 nights to do our first HHN. We had planned to do Cabana Bay as we enjoyed it previously and don't really need the Express Passes this time around. Sapphire Falls has a great rate though and is actually cheaper than Cabana Bay.

The rooms look tiny though... would there be room for an inflatable twin mattress either at the foot of the queen beds or next to them and the window? We just returned for PBR and really prefer the boats for transportation as opposed to the buses or driving. This would only work if we could stick an inflatable there for sleep. It's got a quick auto inflate/deflate so would not be in the way other than sleep.

Looking at the room layouts here:

http://stayinguniversal.com/resorts/sapphire-falls-resort/sfr-room-descriptions/

It does note that there is a rollaway bed option for even the smallest rooms. So if that's the case, then I'm sure you'd be able to find room for an inflatable twin mattress. Looking at this picture:

standard.jpg

Looks like you could move the little table and chair on the left and put it there likely.

Thanks. yeah when I look at the layout it seems possible but when I see the pictures I have a hard time seeing how it will work.
07_Loews_Sapphire_Falls_Resort_Guest_Room.jpg

Looking at the room layouts here:

http://stayinguniversal.com/resorts/sapphire-falls-resort/sfr-room-descriptions/

It does note that there is a rollaway bed option for even the smallest rooms. So if that's the case, then I'm sure you'd be able to find room for an inflatable twin mattress. Looking at this picture:

standard.jpg

Looks like you could move the little table and chair on the left and put it there likely.

Yeah, I've also been wondering recently about where a rollaway would go in this room. The only thing I can figure is that housekeeping actually removes the chair and table from the room, but maybe the chair will fit in the corner by the desk.

a rollaway, probably

a twin bed ... you're probably going to spend the first half day playing Tetris with the furnitrure to have it fit inside the room ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!