Sapphire Falls and Adventura

sarahgirl

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for Sapphire Falls for 1/16-1/23. I just went to check the prices again on the Universal website and now see that you cannot make reservations for those days for Adventura or Sapphire Falls. I have not received any information from Loews yet about which resort they are going to change me to. Has anyone heard anything about reservations for the beginning of 2021 in either of these two resorts? I have a feeling they will upgrade me to one of the deluxe resorts but now I just want to know where.

Give them a call. If SF will be closed, they will let you pick HRH or RPR, assuming availability at both hotels. Maybe PBH also.

It is also possible that those hotels are sold out for your dates.

So I called Universal. The phone agent said she was not able to make any changes at this point and she wasnt even supposed to confirm anything but since I already figured it out she really couldn't deny it. She said they would be sending out an email to all those who had reservations soon to let know what the next steps were but that she couldn't make any changes right now. If I did get to choose between HRH, RPR and PBH which would would you guys suggest? Im going solo, in my thirties and will being using a mobility scooter.

Check out the stickies in this forum - there are details and photos of each hotel. You can also look up the menus at the resort restaurants in case you plan to eat at the resort.

Which theme suits you best?

It looks like too me Endless Summer Surfside might be Closing on Monday Jan 4th as well... Which I kinda makes sense since they are opening the bigger Dockside one on December 15th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter