• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Santa pics at Disneyland?

susieszoo

Earning My Ears
Hi!

We'll be going to Disneyland on Friday and Saturday. Just wondering if Santa is there on his sleigh to take pictures (usually in front of the train station on Main Street). I usually have my 2 girls take their Santa pics here, and just wanted to make sure he was there, again, this year.

Thanks!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Thanks for the info.

Do you know if Santa is taking pics with his sleigh? The last few years we took them on Main Street behind the big tree. I guess they moved Santa to frontierland this year?

TIA!

Sorry, I don't know. My DD (almost 14) didn't want to do "the santa thing" this year, so we didn't go into the reindeer roundup. Maybe someone else knows. :confused3

We were there last week too. I believe all "Santa" happenings are at the reindeer round-up. We walked through "Reindeer Round-up" but we didn't go into the barn-like building where Santa was though (we have no kids) so I'm not sure if there was a sleigh. I saw no sleigh or evidence of Santa on Main Street any of the days we were there. In addition to Santa, Reindeer Round-Up has real Reindeer, Mrs. Claus, santa's helpers who were interacting with/entertaining kids, card making and decorate a cookie (extra $). There was a big sleigh people could just climb into for their own pictures just outside of the round-up.

We got a non-traditional picture with the Santa at DCA (Hawaiian shirt, surf boards in the background) which was fun too.

Thanks for the responses. I contacted Disneyland and Santa is only at the Reindeer Round up. Apparently Santa is in his workshop, but he won't be taking pics in the sleigh, although there is one that you can take your own pics in. I guess our Christmas pictures this year will be a little bit different. But I can't wait anyway!

Happy Thanksgiving!

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

boo72 said:
We got a non-traditional picture with the Santa at DCA (Hawaiian shirt, surf boards in the background) which was fun too.

I can't wait to get one of my kids with him in that get-up! That will be so cool! I get pics of them on Santas knee every year, and hang them up on the wall at Christmas time, so that will be a neat unique one!!
:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter