Santa Claus visit at Beach Club on Xmas day ;)?

Luvears

Mouseketeer
Hello! Will be at WDW on property over Xmas holiday. Looking for some good ideas for Xmas Eve & :santa:morning?

Can't say I recall Santa Claus being at any resort hotel during the Christmas season BUT I travel to "the world" with nonbelievers AKA older children.
He/she certainly shows up in many different forms at Epcot and even my older child enjoyed the new to her versions.

Take a look at the goings on at the different parks, resorts (think SC shows up at the Gingerbread house at GF) and of course, Disney Springs to find events that will may your people happy.

Last year we stayed at the Poly during the Christmas/New Year holidays and what we did specifically for the Eve and Day was the following:

Rode the rollercoaster rides and viewed a holiday parade (saw SC in his sleigh float at the end) @ MK. Back to the resort for a pool dip and nap, ate our CE dinner at FF and then leisurely strolled the Boardwalk until we were tired and went back to the hotel.

Christmas Day morning we ate a room service breakfast and then attended Mass at the Contemporary. Off to the parks for a while followed by an early dinner at HBD (it was a bit of a madhouse). Later a visit to various holiday displays at Epcot and then back to resort.

We wound up not opening presents until Friday because DGD wanted to savour every moment and felt opening gifts would be overwhelming.
Whadda thoughtful sweetie!:love2:

Hello! Will be at WDW on property over Xmas holiday. Looking for some good ideas for Xmas Eve & :santa:morning?

Santa is at the Beach Club every year on Christmas eve. He lets the little ones sit on him and tell them what they want . You take pictures with him as photopass photographers are there and/or take them on your own.
Been doing it every year since 2007 even when its not the resort were staying at as we make our way over just for the pictures....its become a family tradition!! I know Santa is also at WL, AKL, GF, BW etc..

Christmas Day morning we ate a room service breakfast and then attended Mass at the Contemporary. Off to the parks for a while followed by an early dinner at HBD (it was a bit of a madhouse). Later a visit to various holiday displays at Epcot and then back to resort.
Last year we stayed at the Poly during the Christmas/New Year holidays and what we did specifically for the Eve and Day was the following:
:love2:

We were at the Poly too Dec.23-Jan.1 and went to the 10:15 mass probably passed you many times at the resort and didn't know it...

We were at the Poly too Dec.23-Jan.1 and went to the 10:15 mass probably passed you many times at the resort and didn't know it...
Christmas Day Mass I wore a "quiet" headress of red, black and white silk print. You might have noted me throughout our visit (12/21 - 01/02?) in a version of this hat though:

https://www.modaoperandi.com/lola-hats-r19/giga-spinner-safety-pin-raffia-hat?size=OS

Drives the man crazed when I wear it but as I've told him it's hardddd for him to lose me:lmao:

Partly in deference to Poly's Christmas playlist last year we'll be staying at GF during the holidays for a change of pace..no mo hellish versions of the 12 Days of Christmas played ad infinitum...just so wrong:(.

This is now going to become the Christmas Day Mass thread ... we go to the 10:15 Mass at the Contemporary followed up by brunch at Chef Mickey's every year. We normally don't hit the parks on Christmas Day. We do Mass, Chef Mickey, then swim, and a dinner show. Last year was Spirit of Aloha and this year will be Mickey's Backyard BBQ. Christmas Eve is Candlelight Processional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!