santa asks: what’s on your wish list?

OMG. I’m so sorry for you. I would die. I’d seriously have to quit.
Yeah it is awful. So many people have complained. His manager and HR have gotten involved and the best they could do was that he worked from home for a little while until he got "better." Once he returned, the gross noises came back too. I have been giving serious thought to working from home more frequently.

The ILs want an exact list of what to buy totaling $150. It's really hard on years we don't ask for something together for the house. DH asked for a pair of $150 shoes, so I'm on my own. We need new towels so I had that on the list and DH didn't like it so he bought them. haha! So, I'm getting a pair of shearling lined Toms, 3 pairs of fleece socks, pair of Superga slip ons and a fleece sweater. Every time I sent an item I'd get a message back with how much money I had left. Honestly, it's a ton! I was going to ask for a Kavu Paxton bag but DH said "someone might have already gotten that". haha

You sound like me. Did you make the stained glass in your picture (sorry, can't remember the right term for it) under your name? It's beautiful.

You're correct...it's stained glass and I did make it. Currently working on another heron standing in water but it's much larger and more detailed. Judging from the tools you're asking Santa to bring you, bet you could do glass work like a pro! Ever thought about it? :)

You're correct...it's stained glass and I did make it. Currently working on another heron standing in water but it's much larger and more detailed. Judging from the tools you're asking Santa to bring you, bet you could do glass work like a pro! Ever thought about it? :)

It's on my bucket list to learn how. Right now I'm more into woodworking and metal. I really don't need another medium to work with and take up space in my house (hence the request for a workshop) but I love stained glass.

Be sure to share a picture of the new project when you get finished, I'd love to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter