santa asks: what’s on your wish list?

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
Santa called! He wants to know what ITEMS he can leave under the tree for you?

I’d be happy with a few new books, some caramel corn and new Disney socks.

What items would you like? It can be something to make your life easier or just something you want.

New drinking glasses..all ours are plastic LOL

I also would really like a bird feeder for the front yard. I more need the pole to hang different feeders off.

Add in some dvds and I’m all set.

The only thing I asked for is my usual tickets to the Tar Heels vs. Miami basketball game for the three of us. DH & DS usually buy stocking stuffers & a few other gifts, but I would be perfectly happy with nothing more than us spending the day together at the game. Now that DS is grown, time is the most precious gift he can give me.

Trying to think of things for the family to get me and it is hard. At a place in my life that I have everything I really need or want.
Books are good, but I am picky about them and usually get the ones I want when they come out.
Trying to stop buying DVDs......we rarely watch them.
Gift cards are always good......movie theater, restaurants, Disney

This year I actually have something I want. But it will be hard for me not to just go get it.

We are changing our family room into a dining room and I want a really pretty clock to hang over the mantel.

We are moving next week into a new house and the dark engineered wood floors in the downstairs public spaces attract dust and look dirty all the time. It drives me nut every time I look at it and I'm not a neat freak. I want a robot vacuum so that I don't have to spend all my time sweeping and vacuuming.

A Sleeping Beauty's Castle iPhone case
Origami Owl locket ring (YDD loves to buy me charms and I have too many charms to fit in the locket she got me!)

A furnace. Mine died yesterday. It's gonna be a looong cold weekend and probably week.
{{sigh}} Sorry, I get it. Our festive season will include having to scrape up about 5K to replace our dishwasher, stove, fridge and 8' sliding patio door, all of which have undergone unfortunate series of events practically simultaneously over the past 2 weeks. (We could actually do without the fridge but since it's only a matter of time, I guess we'll do all the appliances at once.) :sad2:

An Apple Watch 4 (which can detect a fall) so I don’t have to get a “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up” medic alert. I’d rather wear an Apple Watch than a plastic fob on a string around my neck.

I was just looking at Shop Disney and they have a Disney socks advent calendar (though it only has 12 pairs of socks...) so that is on my wish list. The Monorail playset is on my wih list too, somebody please talk me out of it because I can't justify the expense but I am envisioning it under my tree and now I want it bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter