Sangria, Sisters and Sons...10/3 Complete!

I can't believe your trip is coming up so soon! And your MLK weekend sounds awesome! I'm keeping an eye on flights for a potential mini trip that weekend, maybe we'll see you all!
That would really be awesome!!!

I watched the haul! It definitely helped plan out my purchases last week hahaha I need to watch the PTR!
Hee! Hee! I really appreciate that you are watching!!!! It really means a lot. :love:

. I still need to try Blaze pizza and the polite pig, too
These are really good!!!

We checked in and had our photo op with Pluto. Is this a new thing??? I don't ever remember taking pics with him outside the restaurant...

Lots of people probably already said this (I didn't have time to read all the chatter between updates if I wanted to get myself caught up!) but I think you're right. A couple years ago when we went, we took pictures with Stitch outside. Pluto seems to be a new development.

Our seater obliged and moved us to a different table, but not before she had us stand to the side and handed us our pineapple bread to eat. WHAT??? This was weird and I should have known that this was an indication of this not being a very good dining experience.

Oh my gosh! Weird!

No worries. I called him back and politely told him that we would like to order a few Lapu Lapu's and some orange juice for Gia. 😏 He seemed completely annoyed but did come back bearing drinks

But...that's his job! You need drinks for your meal.

Oh, and under our table was all kinds of food and silverware from diners before us. It was really disgusting.

Oh my gosh!! Ew!

She was extremely polite and credited $100. back to my card for all the trouble we experienced during our meal. I thought this was extremely generous and much appreciated.

Generous, but also totally the right thing to do. Sorry you had a bad experience here!

3225A7BA-FE86-467F-82EF-A490F7760710.jpeg
F930108F-541C-4FA9-838A-480AA63AA982.jpeg

Hmmmm I see a resemblance... :laughing:

:lovestruc So cute!

Wow! Amazing! She's precious, and BBB did a great job. This is a great photo!

We had reservations at Skipper Canteens to get to and let me say...This was probably THE best meal of the trip. We have always had great service and food but this time our waiter just knocked it out of the park. He was funny, made all the appropriate JC jokes and attended to our every need.

Awesome! I love this place, and the server makes the meal here.

The bread is new to the menu and has been such a hit that it will be making an appearance at Food and Wine according to our server.

Yum! Nathan had this at F&W and said it was super great.

Hi everyone!!! So, guess what?!?! I'm going back to Disney World!! Joe and I have booked a trip over MLK weekend and we will be joined by our very special friends

Awesome!!

Can you all believe that we leave 10 days from today?!?!

Wow! It came up fast! I hope you're having a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Woohoo! Was just thinking about you all today and wondering how your trip was going!

How I wish I was looking for the Yeti instead of sitting in the garden centre . Grandson sleeping so I’m catching up on here and drinking (tea - I swear it’s definitely tea 😂). I’m loving all the video teasers 👍

I'm way behind on so many TRs, but just wanted to say it was great meeting you and Joe and Gia. Wish it could have been longer, but such is Disney life. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!