Sangria, Sisters and Sons...10/3 Complete!

Sounds like you made some good changes :) I haven’t eaten in Tony’s in years but I remember enjoying my dinner there and you can’t not love that Lady & Tramp sculpture :love:
Enjoyed the latest vlog. Great win for you guys and hey James McCann sounds like a good Irish name so between his awesome performance and Joe’s Guinness the only thing left to say is Slainte!:drinking1:shamrock:

Sounds like you made some good changes :) I haven’t eaten in Tony’s in years but I remember enjoying my dinner there and you can’t not love that Lady & Tramp sculpture :love:
Enjoyed the latest vlog. Great win for you guys and hey James McCann sounds like a good Irish name so between his awesome performance and Joe’s Guinness the only thing left to say is Slainte!:drinking1:shamrock:
LOVE Lady and the Tramp.
James McCann is not only a great ballplayer but nice on the eyes too.
Slainte to you too!!!!:drinking1

Travel Day and Epcot Part 2/Wednesday, August 7th...

After a delicious meal in the Japan Pavillion, Matt noticed a 40-minute wait for FEA. Since Matt is the only one in our family who has never ridden it, we hopped in line. True to the sign, that's exactly what we waited. I've always utilized FP for this ride which means I have never walked through the entire queue. I'm glad I got the chance this time because it's really cute and very well done. After that, we met a few princesses in Avondale and we were able to walk on The 3 Caballeros, Figment, Nemo and Mission Space. I also did a Meet and Greet with Joy and Sadness which was a first for me. Let me tell you, those 2 ladies are ADORABLE!!! I truly enjoyed this meet.

During all of our walking through Epcot, I had been messaging @PlutosRHM55 . I hadn't planned on meeting him until September, but Timmy reached out to me saying he was in Epcot and remembered from my PTR that I would be there too. So, I knew we HAD to make it happen, and we did...right after a huge rainstorm came in and I managed to grab an Orange Slush Grand Marnier, rum, Grey Goose orange and orange juice (at Les Vins de Chefs de France), which I drank under an umbrella in the rain...We finally met up after our dinner at Via Napoli. I really enjoyed meeting him and hope our paths cross again someday!!! He will be working in SWGE, so I hope to say hi again in September...:P

Speaking of dinner, this one was not very good AT ALL, which was extremely disappointing as we have always had great food and service here...To start, our waitress took forever to take our drink orders. Then, forgot to bring our bread (that you have to pay for now...WHAT???). Our pepperoni pizza was dripping with grease to the point that it was inedible. Matt's Cesar salad was extremely sad looking and not that great tasting either. The only thing that saved this meal from being a complete failure was the arancini. These fried rice balls are amazing but my MIL still makes the best ones. :P

After dinner and my meet up with Timmy, it was time to call it a night. The 3 of us were exhausted and wanted nothing more at this point than to shower and go to sleep. So, we hopped on the waiting monorail, hopped on another and made the short walk to our beautiful room at the CR.

765A4A72-F90C-45B7-B7BA-04E676FCF6B8.jpegA785B740-FAA4-4233-BBA9-345FDDD38030.jpegA7043304-6DFC-428E-A6F0-3E65A2F12A6F.jpeg672340FC-83CE-428E-B7A0-E02E86752EC9.jpeg1421E43B-E279-4AEA-8EFD-D8822EBD3200.jpeg46ADBF55-B042-408A-8E9B-1B533BDD98D0.jpeg2C8FBC1D-1B3A-4E52-BD1A-3AEAE8A1AFEA.jpegD696C047-2731-45AF-B39A-AADCABAD03C0.jpegEEBCF344-B9AF-403D-8558-7BBF0210FDE5.jpeg45E3C31F-7B24-455D-A9E8-92DF13BBC738.jpeg

Next up, Disney Springs, Some Dinosaurs and a DAH Event Complete with Villains...

And, My First Attempt at Vlogging Without My Partner in Crime...Will it be a Success or Failure???

Last edited:
Y'all were really powering through that day. Love all the character photos and that one of you in the poncho with the Orange slush from France is honestly me. That weather was so crazy though. It was like playing hide-and-go-seek with the rain. I'm happy to hear you got a lot done despite us chasing each other all over Epcot. It was such a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you on Batuu in September! :teeth:

Y'all were really powering through that day. Love all the character photos and that one of you in the poncho with the Orange slush from France is honestly me. That weather was so crazy though. It was like playing hide-and-go-seek with the rain. I'm happy to hear you got a lot done despite us chasing each other all over Epcot. It was such a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you on Batuu in September! :teeth:
Maybe we are spirit animals...LOL!
I'm so happy we got to meet and we will definitely be in touch before my September trip so hopefully, we can meet up! :P

Matt noticed a 40-minute wait for FEA.
Huh. Remember when the line never got below 3 hours?
I've always utilized FP for this ride which means I have never walked through the entire queue.
Me too.
I managed to grab an Orange Slush Grand Marnier, rum, Grey Goose orange and orange juice (at Les Vins de Chefs de France), which I drank under an umbrella in the rain...
Well of course... otherwise it would get watered down.

I mean more watered down.
Then, forgot to bring our bread (that you have to pay for now...WHAT???).
:sad2:

I've never been a fan of Via Napoli. The pizza... I can get much better pizza at home. Just very meh for me.
A7043304-6DFC-428E-A6F0-3E65A2F12A6F.jpeg
"Smell my armpit. No really. Do it."

Next, I replaced Tony's our last night in MK with Skipper Canteens. We had a really good meal there last week (and every time we have been there) and I am just dying to have another pineapple/mango/passionfruit sangria!!!! This is a newer drink option on the not so secret/secret menu and it's delicious and refreshing.

Holy crow!! I"m SO going to add that to my must-try list!

Speaking of dinner, this one was not very good AT ALL, which was extremely disappointing as we have always had great food and service here...To start, our waitress took forever to take our drink orders. Then, forgot to bring our bread (that you have to pay for now...WHAT???). Our pepperoni pizza was dripping with grease to the point that it was inedible. Matt's Cesar salad was extremely sad looking and not that great tasting either. The only thing that saved this meal from being a complete failure was the arancini.
Such a shame. I"m not a huge fan of the place either, but this sounds really sad.

Well of course... otherwise it would get watered down.
Exactly!!!!

I've never been a fan of Via Napoli. The pizza... I can get much better pizza at home. Just very meh for me.
I agree. I live outside of Chicago, duh! LOL!!!

Holy crow!! I"m SO going to add that to my must-try list!
This was probably one of my fav drinks in Disney now. It blows away the Lapu Lapu (yep, I FINALLY had one)...

Such a shame. I"m not a huge fan of the place either, but this sounds really sad.
Hate to say this, but I probably won't be back for a loooong time...

That's too bad about Via Napoli, we don't eat there too often but luckily our meals have always been good. At least you were able to drink while it rained :drinking1

Matt and I were up at the unGodly hour of 1:45 am to leave the house by 2:30 am for our 6 am flight out of Midway Airport in Chicago. I keep telling myself that I will never book the early flight again but I seem to be a gluten for punishment and book this flight all the time...I'll say it again, NEVER AGAIN. I know the benefit is that I will have a full first day in Disney but it's just not worth it to me anymore. I simply enjoy my sleep waaaaay more than an extra day at Disney.

You know….you can sleep AND an extra day at WDW. Just fly in the night before. We've done this a bunch and either stay at MCO or at a value resort for the night ::yes::

Love all your character pics in EPCOT :lovestruc And @PlutosRHM55 looks like he can be your third son! Great DISMeet!

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear Via Napoli wasn't great. They're usually one of the more consistently good restaurants, and I think when that's the case it's even more of a disappointment when everything is off! Judging by your picture, they put A LOT of pepperoni on your pizza, so I'm not surprised it was really greasy.
What a bummer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!