Sangria, Sisters and Sons...10/3 Complete!

This is possible????

mmmm… that sounds so good.

I've eaten at Rain Forest too many times to count. I've never been a huge fan, though. We/I did it because the kids wanted it. But it's not my first choice.

Yum!

::yes:: I consider anything under 20 minutes a win.
I actually prefer to sleep in at Disney. I know, right!!!!
I just hate Disney trans. So yes. Anything under 20 is success!

Disney Trip Vlog #2 with Matt and Timmy

Sorry, this isn't ready to go yet. I noticed a mistake, but I'll get it fixed and hopefully post tomorrow. 😏

Last edited:
Wow, that pretzel really was giant. I can see now why you all decided to split one. Glad the Landry's card worked to get you seated quickly. It's kind of amusing how difficult an ADR is to get there, but if you have a Landry's membership it's no problem at all.

Oooh, the Toy Story wallet. I can't wait to see the print placement you chose!

This was my first Uber ride, believe it or not,
Believe it or not, I have never used Uber or Lyft. Anywhere. There’s something about it that makes me a little nervous. I’m not sure why.

know some of the Landry's restaurants don't get a good rap, but we have always had consistently good service and food at both Rain Forset and T-Rex
I’ve eaten at both. It’s been fine, both service and food.

Wow, that pretzel really was giant. I can see now why you all decided to split one. Glad the Landry's card worked to get you seated quickly. It's kind of amusing how difficult an ADR is to get there, but if you have a Landry's membership it's no problem at all.
My favorite place to use this card is at Yak and Yeti. That restaurant is always so busy, so it's nice if you want to eat there without a reservation because you can always get in with your Landry's card.

Oooh, the Toy Story wallet. I can't wait to see the print placement you chose!
It's sooooo cute!

Believe it or not, I have never used Uber or Lyft. Anywhere. There’s something about it that makes me a little nervous. I’m not sure why.
I don't think I could ever take one alone. I totally get it!

I’ve eaten at both. It’s been fine, both service and food.
I agree. Both get quite amount of hate on the boards, but I've never had any issues...

Sounds like a great lunch! I am such a fan of ubering around Disney lol so convienent! Minnie vans are kind of the same in that they are also run by Lyft but are more expensive, don't charge extra for car seats and they have access to drop guests off where ubers and regular lyfts can't such as the bus depot at the Magic Kingdom and the area near Hoop De Doo at Fort Wilderness!

Sounds like a great lunch! I am such a fan of ubering around Disney lol so convienent! Minnie vans are kind of the same in that they are also run by Lyft but are more expensive, don't charge extra for car seats and they have access to drop guests off where ubers and regular lyfts can't such as the bus depot at the Magic Kingdom and the area near Hoop De Doo at Fort Wilderness!
I just loathe Disney buses. They are crowded, sloooooooow and sometimes, unsafe in my opinion. I love Uber!!!! :P

Playing catch up all over the Boards today, Jenny and love that you got an Oga's! We did too and are super excited for it. Although it'll be my 2nd time at AN Oga's since I'm doing it with Su-Lynn and Kari and Steve in California the weekend before!

Playing catch up all over the Boards today, Jenny and love that you got an Oga's! We did too and are super excited for it. Although it'll be my 2nd time at AN Oga's since I'm doing it with Su-Lynn and Kari and Steve in California the weekend before!
How extremely cool!

Thursday, August 8th Continued...

After an early afternoon of shopping and eating in Disney Springs, the boys were anxious to put on their suits and head down to the marina. They rented a SeaRaycer and tooled around Bay Lake for about 45 minutes. While they did that, I met up with a few, old friends. Yep, Chip and Dale were hanging around the Contemporary Resort. I have never seen the characters walking around freely at the resorts before, so this was very cool to see. So, I hung out a bit with the chipmunks and took some selfies.

When the boys had finished up boating, Matt and I decided to get a drink. I can't remember what he had, but I had Sangria from a box. Yep, @ariane37 @buzzrelly @pepperandchips and @kastoney I'm talking to you!!!! It was just as great as the Sangria from a box at the Yacht and Beach Club and I might have done a secret "CHEERS" to you all.😏 After my refreshing beverage, I was hungry again, so I placed an order through mobile order at the Contempo Cafe. In no time at all, I was walking back to my room with a shrimp and rice bowl full of veggies. It was really, really good and mobile ordering is the best way to get a quick service meal or snack rather quickly...

I rested for a while and showered. Then the boys came up (They had decided to spend some time in the pool after their SeaRaycer adventure). They got ready and then we headed out to the Magic Kingdom. We were attending the DAH Villians event. (It was the last one of the summer). Boy, it was so nice to just walk over there...We waited a bit until they let us in. I think I may have texted with @ariane37 while waiting. I think we talked about the party being sold out... :confused3

In no time at all, the 3 of us were walking down Main Street. We had dinner reservations at The Plaza. Now, here's where things didn't go so smoothly...We waited to eat almost 45 minutes past our reserved time. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. When we were finally seated, I couldn't find anything on the menu that interested me. Did they change the dinner menu??? Our server was incredibly kind and had the chef make me a cheeseburger with fries, which was really good for a theme park burger. I was pleasantly surprised. The Plaza was once again redeemed.

After dinner, it was time to ride some rides and start the after-hours event. We were able to get through the Jungle Cruise, Pirates, BTMRR, HM, Pooh, People Mover, Space Mountain (just the boys), and Buzz. I also stood in line for about 30 minutes to get a Disneyland HM 50th Anniversary tee. This tee is so cool and I will show it to you all in my Haul Vlog...I'm really glad I waited it out. I was also able to enjoy the Maleficent cone. YUM!

We stayed until the party was over and managed to catch the last viewing of the Maleficent float. This was soooooooo cool. I have never seen it in person during the day, but I will say it was quite impressive at night.

B16EC042-715D-4D32-8FEF-17C7455A710A.jpeg067A0F73-FFDE-4114-9299-E0C8C92C8F5E.jpegD880CCE3-D66B-4A05-8677-D4EC3DDA72DB.jpeg1B111326-5370-482D-9C95-E29521C21D5A.jpegD1C2654A-949B-4B03-8C32-9A73736818D4.jpeg12D9AAB5-B21F-4308-954C-84C58BC1F120.jpegC1979B8D-5BD7-4564-8BF3-90F3F0B6F91B.jpeg4EEB3BFB-CA65-4632-91FA-6AE5953971C5.jpeg27AEA5D0-5DA7-471F-B437-F61F5EDA5A81.jpegA92C80EB-41DF-40CA-A78E-FCCA00E1EAAB.jpeg

How did we start our Friday????

Last edited:
I'm not sure why I'm not getting the notifications. All caught up now.

That pretzel alone may get me into T-Rex! Looks delish! I love Amorette's! My daughter always wants to go to Sprinkles, but I save my appetite for Amorette's.

Your photos with Chip and Dale are too cute!

That's unfortunate that you had to wait so long for The Plaza. I hate when that happens.

Those Haunted Mansion picture are great! It's about time they put a camera on that ride!

Sounds like you had a great time at DAH. I'm beginning to think the after hour events may be a better deal than the parties.

Yep, Chip and Dale were hanging around the Contemporary Resort. I have never seen the characters walking around freely at the resorts before, so this was very cool to see. So, I hung out a bit with the chipmunks and took some selfies.

That's so cool! I heard they were doing this now, I hope they stick around!

I had Sangria from a box. Yep, @ariane37 @buzzrelly @pepperandchips and @kastoney I'm talking to you!!!! It was just as great as the Sangria from a box at the Yacht and Beach Club and I might have done a secret "CHEERS" to you all.

For all of your protesting, I think you actually really love it!

We had dinner reservations at The Plaza. Now, here's where things didn't go so smoothly...We waited to eat almost 45 minutes past our reserved time.

That's not cool :sad2:

Did they change the dinner menu???

I hope not! I love their FGT sandwich :love:

I watched your VLOG…Villains After Hours looks really cool!

I'm not sure why I'm not getting the notifications. All caught up now.
It must be a site thing because I am not getting quite a few too.

Those Haunted Mansion picture are great! It's about time they put a camera on that ride!
I think it's the best ride photo because you only have people you know in your photo, not a bunch of strangers...

Sounds like you had a great time at DAH. I'm beginning to think the after hour events may be a better deal than the parties.
I think the Villians DAH was much more crowded than the regular DAH events. The parties have become crazy busy.

That's so cool! I heard they were doing this now, I hope they stick around!
We actually saw them twice at the CR. :P

For all of your protesting, I think you actually really love it!
😏

That's not cool :sad2:
I was really getting angry. But Timmy made a good point. He said people book The Plaza in hopes of being able to see HEA from inside...People don't want to leave their tables. This is part of the reason I canceled The Plaza in September...

I hope not! I love their FGT sandwich
That was still on the menu and I love it too, I just wasn't feeling it this night...

I watched your VLOG…Villains After Hours looks really cool!
AWWW Kelly, thanks!!!!:love: The DAH was really fun but crowded like the holiday parties. When we did the MK DAH back in May, the park was dead.

Glad you had fun at VAH!! Shame about the Plaza taking forever. I'm still not over the meal I had there last year lol its gonna be a while before I go back!

Glad you had fun at VAH!! Shame about the Plaza taking forever. I'm still not over the meal I had there last year lol its gonna be a while before I go back!
I had it booked for the night we attend MNSSHP in September, but I canceled it partly because of the loooooong wait and the fact the I absolutely love Skipper Canteens and their new Sangrias...So yeah, it'll be a while for me too...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter