Sangria, Sisters and Sons...10/3 Complete!

So many wonderful plans! I’m so excited to get together in January. This will be so fun!

I love everything you bought on the August trip!

Did you see the dessert parties are going up in price! I’m so glad we are doing the HEA before the price jump!

September Update!

We are in the single digits now kids! We leave 8 days from today. For our first night at Disney, we have something VERY special planned but I've decided not to tell you all about it until we get back. 😲 I want to keep it a surprise because its something I haven't seen very much info about...

We will be spending the late morning into the early afternoon at DAK our first day. We are even meeting up with @Steppesister and hopefully @docsoliday1 at Satu'li Canteen for lunch. I think we will be there around 11:30, at least that's the plan...I'm really looking forward to this meetup!!!

We are staying at 2 different hotels/resorts this trip. Neither of them is new to us.

We are eating at a few new to us restaurants and quite a few repeats.

Joe has a reservation at Oga's Canteen and he is really excited about it.

We have 3 dessert parties planned, 1 of which is new to us.

MNSSHP will be a lot of fun! I'm hoping for decent weather that night...This will be our 4th or 5th party.

We are bringing our niece, Gia with us (it's actually her annual birthday trip).

If you happen to see us in the parks, please feel free to say hello!!!!! We always enjoy meeting fellow Disers!

TTYS! xoxo
It is possible we'll be there. Not sure there will be much there I can have on keto, but if nothing else, I'll just sit and enjoy the company.

I am soooo excited! I can't believe I am going to get to spend time with this awesome group of friends again:P

I'm so excited for you. I so so hope one day to be able to get there at the same time as other DIS'ers! At least now that I've "met" quite a few online and some in person...it seems like there is almost always someone at WDW lol

Your plans sound really exciting...at least the "non surprise" ones lol..can't wait to hear the deets on the surprises too!

Looks like you had a fun weekend with the boys, your sister and Gia (who is adorable). That's a bummer about Via Napoli and Ohana. I must try Skipper Canteen.

Look forward to your September trip!

For our first night at Disney, we have something VERY special planned but I've decided not to tell you all about it until we get back. 😲 I want to keep it a surprise because its something I haven't seen very much info about...
Sounds exciting! :)
We are even meeting up with @Steppesister and hopefully @docsoliday1 at Satu'li Canteen for lunch.
Nice! :)
We have 3 dessert parties planned, 1 of which is new to us.
Which is the new one?
MNSSHP will be a lot of fun! I'm hoping for decent weather that night...This will be our 4th or 5th party.
Hope the weather holds!

:welcome:

Looks like you had a fun weekend with the boys, your sister and Gia (who is adorable). That's a bummer about Via Napoli and Ohana. I must try Skipper Canteen.
It was such a good trip!
I was very surprised how bad Via Naploi was, especially since we have always had such enjoyable meals there in the past...

Look forward to your September trip!
Me too.:P

Sounds exciting! :)
Just you wait mister!!!!:smooth:

Which is the new one?
FEA at Epcot. And, they have alcohol!!!!😏

That was an amazing haul of goodies you managed to get home from the World. Love your slicker and brolly and your wallet is gorgeous! Actually really loved everything but more than that Jack hiding under the rug made me laugh 😂. Poor camera shy pussycat 😂
Not long to go now until you’re off travelling again! Have a wonderful trip and can’t wait to hear all about your surprise ( and the dessert parties and Oga’s canteen and, and and :rotfl: ).

For our first night at Disney, we have something VERY special planned but I've decided not to tell you all about it until we get back.

We are even meeting up with @Steppesister and hopefully @docsoliday1 at Satu'li Canteen for lunch. I think we will be there around 11:30, at least that's the plan...I'm really looking forward to this meetup!!!
Great meetup!

Sangria in a box!!
LOL!

That was an amazing haul of goodies you managed to get home from the World. Love your slicker and brolly and your wallet is gorgeous! Actually really loved everything but more than that Jack hiding under the rug made me laugh 😂. Poor camera shy pussycat 😂
Not long to go now until you’re off travelling again! Have a wonderful trip and can’t wait to hear all about your surprise ( and the dessert parties and Oga’s canteen and, and and :rotfl: ).
I hope to come home with another awesome haul...Here's hoping!
Jack is so silly!!!!
We leave a week from today and I cannot wait!!!!!!

Great meetup!
I'm looking forward to it!!!!

I am playing catch up on your posts!!!!

Was it the Sangria from Skipper Canteen that you said was really good? I had 2 of them this trip. And REALLY good!!!!

Our seater obliged and moved us to a different table, but not before she had us stand to the side and handed us our pineapple bread to eat. WHAT??? This was weird and I should have known that this was an indication of this not being a very good dining experience.
Yikes!

We saw the characters, took pics, Gia and Julie walked the parade and we barely saw our server again...Oh, and under our table was all kinds of food and silverware from diners before us. It was really disgusting.
Oh My! Maybe the table wasn't ready to be sat at but your joyful server just didn't care.

After we settled our tab, I tracked down the manager and very calmly told her how horrible our brunch was. I don't often complain, but this was one of those times when I felt the manager should know what was going on. She was extremely polite and credited $100. back to my card for all the trouble we experienced during our meal. I thought this was extremely generous and much appreciated.
That is glad to hear! And I feel like an appoligy goes a long way to you wanting to come back.

5D54A854-B41F-4244-9D75-C39EFDA07C7E.jpeg
It looks like you guys didn't let you have a good time!

All caught up!

She looks so cute!

For drinks, Julie, Matt and I started with the Passion fruit Sangria. This was so wonderful and refreshing that we ordered a second round. I
I agree. So tasty!

For starters, we all shared the Pao De Queijo, gluten-friendly cheese bread from deep in the Amazon served with chimichurri cream cheese,
This was amazing. I don't know what that chimichurris cream cheese was, but I wanted to lick the plate!

The only thing missing is alcohol...Come on MK, the other parks have it at their dessert parties...
YES!!! Even if it was like a 2 drink max or something.

I want some now!!!

I've started to put a few outfits together and Joe and I have been watching Food and Wine preview vlogs. There's a lot of cheese items this year, which is awesome! Because who doesn't LOVE cheese?????!!!!! :P
Can't wait to hear what you liked from the trip.

Matt and Timmy were going to babysit Gia for a few hours so Julie and I could spend some adult, sister time in DS. Then, we were all meeting my good friend Kari aka @kastoney and her family for dinner at Frontera Cocina.
YEAH!!!!

e shared the fried mac and cheese appetizer and I ordered the Dole Whip Froscato cookie (which I thought was just a sugar cookie that I was going to eat later on that night but had to eat it right away, because I screwed up. It was really an ice cream sandwich). OMG!!! It was sooooo good. Unfortunately, it totally ruined my appetite for dinner...This thing was HUGE!
That cookie sounds good!

We enjoyed some drinks. Jason, Julie, and Matt may have eaten a grasshopper or 2 (you can see all of that in my next vlog),
I heard Casey tried a grasshopper!

Gia looks so happy! And proud of her bag.

I'm going back to Disney World!!
YEAH!!!!!

For our first night at Disney, we have something VERY special planned but I've decided not to tell you all about it until we get back.
Well, that is just mean!!!! but I can't wait to hear what it is!

I fell way behind. I think I've worked over 100 hours since labor day and get home, have wine, and fall right in bed. Thrilled to finally have some time on here though.

Dinner with Kari and her family was a lot of fun. I missed her so much and it was so nice finally meeting her family.
♥ ♥ ♥ Sad our time was so short but so great to see you too!

@kastoney Make sure you watch Vlog #4, as Casey makes her day view!!!!:love:
I'll be sure to tell you how she reacted. She's have a tude at the moment because we are headed to a brewery to watch football today (which she sarcastically told me are her 2 favorite activities) so we'll wait a little bit to show her this

Love this!

Hi everyone!!! So, guess what?!?! I'm going back to Disney World!! Joe and I have booked a trip over MLK weekend and we will be joined by our very special friends, @ariane37 and her husband Steve, with special guest stars @ArielSRL (Renee), her husband Chad, and @disneyAndi14 (Caroline).
How did I miss that so many people were going to be there??? I miss everything

Please, join me as I show off my latest Disney haul! Loungefly, Dooney and Burke and Basin products made the take-home pile... 😏
That's a lot of stuff. Not sure I buy that much stuff in an entire year :earboy2: You and Casey would make great shopping partners

I fell way behind. I think I've worked over 100 hours since labor day and get home, have wine, and fall right in bed. Thrilled to finally have some time on here though.
Working is so overrated and I think I am meant to be a princess in my next life... :rotfl2: You can sit at my right hand and be a princess too!!!!😏

♥ ♥ ♥ Sad our time was so short but so great to see you too!
I miss you so much my sister wife!!!:love2:

I'll be sure to tell you how she reacted. She's have a tude at the moment because we are headed to a brewery to watch football today (which she sarcastically told me are her 2 favorite activities) so we'll wait a little bit to show her this
She's at the very, very end! She's so incredibly cute!!!!

Love this!
Nothing like dinner and drinks with a wonderful friend and her lovely family.

:earboy2: You and Casey would make great shopping partners
I will take her shopping ANYTIME!!!!!!

Must-do List for September!!!:P

Hi everyone! Can you believe we leave for Florida in less than a week now! Holy cow did that go by fast...Anyway, it just occurred to me that I never put together a must-do list for this trip, so I thought I better get at it. So, here it goes...

1. Joe wants to try a Fuzzy Tauntaun
2. Baton Rouge Beignets (otherwise known as the boozy beignets) 😬
3. Alien Swirling Saucers
4. Have a drink that comes in a souvenir glass (like something from Jock Lindsey's)
5. Buy the Imagination Pink spirit Jersey
6. Try Deluxe Burger (This has made the list twice already and has been an epic fail each time)
7. Actually see SWGE (Joe will definitely see this as he has a reservation at Oga's Canteen, but will I get to????)
8. Try one of the specialty desserts at MNSSHP
9. Try blue or green milk...
10. Buy the Arribas earrings that match my Mickey head neckless...

So, in May, I was 7/10.
In August, I was 8/10.
What will September bring???

Before we leave, I hope to post an updated vlog on our adorable kittens, Raven and Maleficent AND post a PTR vlog...Stay Tuned!!!!

Your must-do list sounds great. I'll guess it only makes sense for you to do 9/10 this trip.

Your kitties are adorable! How did the older cat adjust to the new kittens? We've had some issues with that in the past. We're down to just one cat who is almost 17 years old. As much as I would love to get a kitten or two, we've decided to let her have her senior years in peace. For now anyway...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter