Sangria, Sisters and Sons...10/3 Complete!

Your must-do list sounds great. I'll guess it only makes sense for you to do 9/10 this trip.
Aww! Thanks! Here's hoping...

Your kitties are adorable! How did the older cat adjust to the new kittens? We've had some issues with that in the past. We're down to just one cat who is almost 17 years old. As much as I would love to get a kitten or two, we've decided to let her have her senior years in peace. For now anyway...
We adopted the kittens because we had to put down our Main Coon, Indy and Jack went into mourning. Seriously. Anyway, Jack and Indy (the Main Coon) had issues for a while when we first brought Jack home. So, when we were thinking about adopting a kitten (which turned into 2 as you know) our vet suggested a female kitten so Jack wouldn't feel threatened. I'm happy to say that all 3 get along so well. We introduced them slowly and they seem to love each other.

Can you believe we leave for Florida in less than a week now!
Coming up quick! :)
Joe wants to try a Fuzzy Tauntaun
Me too. :)
Baton Rouge Beignets (otherwise known as the boozy beignets) 😬
I'd never heard of that!
Try Deluxe Burger (This has made the list twice already and has been an epic fail each time)
<sigh> Mine too. And it won't happen on this trip either.
Try blue or green milk...
Nope! Coconut.

We are in the single digits now kids! We leave 8 days from today. For our first night at Disney, we have something VERY special planned but I've decided not to tell you all about it until we get back. 😲 I want to keep it a surprise because its something I haven't seen very much info about...
Now I am so curious! Can't wait to find out!
We will be spending the late morning into the early afternoon at DAK our first day. We are even meeting up with @Steppesister and hopefully @docsoliday1 at Satu'li Canteen for lunch. I think we will be there around 11:30, at least that's the plan...I'm really looking forward to this meetup!!!
That's going to be incredible!
Watch as Maleficent and Raven turn 4 months old and have some fun exploring the house...
Oh my gosh.....could they be any cuter????

Very excited for BOTH of your upcoming trips! I think you will score another 80% on your "Must Do" list. :)

I'm itching to plan out a 2020 trip (or 2) to WDW because I've decided that qualifies as my "on" year after our No Parks in 2019 (which turned out to be just ONE park...MK for MNSSHP). However last night I started looking at cruises and may consider a Disney Cruise for my birthday weekend because the one I want would have me at Castaway Cay on my birthday...which would be awesome.

Then again, I do miss the parks and there will be so much "new" stuff happening this year and next year. If winter is as ugly as they say, I will be itching to get to Florida in January or February. It is not out of the question for sure.

Who knows, I'll probably end up just missing you on your January trip too! :)

September Pre-trip Report Vlog

Hi everyone! Joe and I just completed our Pre Trip Report Vlog for our Disney trip that's just 3 days away...We are so excited and will have sooooo much to share with you when we get back...Thank you so much for reading along and I will see you all soon...Hugs and kisses xoxo

I officially love your vlogs :love:
Seriously you guys get on
so well together you always make me smile. In awe of you joe for aiming to do eemh at HS (totally with you Jen btw on sleep versus eemh:rotfl:).
My only hope for ever being at a park that early is jet lag! Seriously, I see the sunrise on at least the first 2 days of our trips but after that I’m usually good with lying in my lovely bed for a bit.
Meant to comment after the kittens vlog and don’t think I did ( it was mine and my son’s birthday yesterday and we started celebrating on Saturday with a meal out and wine and cocktails and well you know how that goes lol) but loved watching them try to steal Tim’s cereals and milk :rotfl2:.
My son has now tried sangria in several European countries ( he was inter-railing for 25 days) and reliably informs me Portugal’s is the nicest so there ya go just in case you were interested. Don’t think it came in either a box or a can though!:scared1::rotfl:I will make him try some
next time we are at WDW so he can compare ( now that he’s old enough) :thumbsup2 Anyway keep up the good work. Looking forward to all you have to share about your upcoming adventures. Good luck on the must-do list (and the shopping Jen) :goodvibes

I hope you have safe trip and the weather cooperates.

I'm officially jealous that you have met Tim and Jen! They seem like such nice people.

That pirate ship is amazing! Who knew Home Depot had so many Halloween decorations? It seems like Halloween is getting bigger every year.

Hi everyone! Joe and I just completed our Pre Trip Report Vlog for our Disney trip that's just 3 days away...We are so excited and will have sooooo much to share with you when we get back...Thank you so much for reading along and I will see you all soon...Hugs and kisses xoxo

Sounds like an amazing trip, Jenny! Have fun!

Sounds like an amazing trip, Jenny! Have fun!
Thank you!!!! I'll have a glass (or 2) of sangria in a box in your honor (Kari's and Ariane's too). :love:
I officially love your vlogs :love:
Seriously you guys get on
so well together you always make me smile.

Thank you so very much. You are very sweet!

Anyway keep up the good work. Looking forward to all you have to share about your upcoming adventures. Good luck on the must-do list (and the shopping Jen) :goodvibes

Thank you. We will have a lot more content when we return. We actually sat down and mapped out everything we want to vlog about.

Awesome Halloween stuff btw. You need to buy it all!!!!!🎃🧙‍♀️👻

Hee! Hee!

That pirate ship is amazing! Who knew Home Depot had so many Halloween decorations? It seems like Halloween is getting bigger every year.

I'm trying to talk Joe into having our very own POTC in our front yard... :rotfl2:

I can't believe your trip is coming up so soon! And your MLK weekend sounds awesome! I'm keeping an eye on flights for a potential mini trip that weekend, maybe we'll see you all!

I watched the haul! It definitely helped plan out my purchases last week hahaha I need to watch the PTR!

I am feeling like 8/10 on the to do list .

I still haven’t tried DLux either . It has been on my list for the last few trips. Last trip I tried Chicken Guy, The Basket at wine bar , and Pepe by Jose andres . I still need to try Blaze pizza and the polite pig, too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!