Sangria, Sisters and Sons...10/3 Complete!

Hi everyone! I'm back and boy did we have a good time. The weather was beautiful. We got to spend some time in SWGE (spoiler alert, Joe got to spend time in Oga's Cantina, not once, but twice). We had a few AWESOME Dis meets. I got a lot accomplished on my "Must Do" list, and I will be posting our Travel Day Vlog hopefully some time tonight. I am super excited to share this trip with you, as it was our first trip where we vlogged EVERYTHING!!!! We may be YouTube sensations yet...LOL!!! 😏

I will be completing this TR and putting it to bed. However, I will post the link to my new TR here, so you will know where to find me!!!!

Thank you sooooooo much for following along and all your kind words and views. I really, really appreciate it!!!!:P

SO, I was late to this party and missed the whole thing...OOPS. It has been a really difficult week and a half for our family, so reading this whole thing has been a bright spot for me. Thanks for sharing, and for all the smiles! I'm headed over to catch up on your other TR that I didn't realize was going on. Sorry for being MIA!

SO, I was late to this party and missed the whole thing...OOPS. It has been a really difficult week and a half for our family, so reading this whole thing has been a bright spot for me. Thanks for sharing, and for all the smiles! I'm headed over to catch up on your other TR that I didn't realize was going on. Sorry for being MIA!
JACKIE!!! How are you hon!!?? I'm happy I was able to make you happy!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter