Sanford airport

Cruzin4

DVC member
Does anyone know a good, reliable car service from Sandford Airpirt to BLT? I would also need a very early return trip back to the airport.

Tiffany Towncars. I used them for my dad, and they did pick him up at the crack of dawn for his return trip.

I used Tiffany Towncar to get from Sanford airport to a Disney hotel.

Thank you everyone for your replies! I know it's going to be expensive. I had tried Mears and another car service and it seems they are each around $300 round trip. I was thinking of renting a car but it wasn't allowing me to return the car as early as I would like to because they don't open till 9 am and my flight leaves at 7am. I also don't know the area that well and wasn't keen on driving to the airport at 3:30 in the morning. I believe it takes about and hour to get there?

If you are spending $300 why not just fly into MCO?

I can’t speak for OP but when we flew into Sanford it was because the nonstop into MCO left at 7:00 am and the airport is 90 minutes away. My friend was not in great health and I did not want to subject her to that early flight. If you don’t live near a big city sometimes your flight options are limited.

If you are spending $300 why not just fly into MCO?

I can’t speak for OP either, but the closest airport to me with nonstop service to MCO is 2.5 hours away. And it’s Chicago Midway. My local airport (5 minute drive) has nonstop to Sanford. We are getting nonstop to MCO soon though, via Frontier. But I don’t want to drive 2.5 hours for a nonstop flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter