Sandy Lake Towers

jd2601

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know anything or stayed at Sandy Lake Towers? It is located in the International Drive area. I am able to get a good deal on a suite but I am hesitant without knowing much about the property. Thanks

I've never stayed there but had looked at it's brochures (the suite price was great, and it sounded very roomy). The brochure looked great, but there were some very bad reviews on this board quite awhile ago. It pretty much sounded like you get what you pay for. I don't remember all of it, but I know that they reported the rooms as being very shoddy with the whole place being very poorly built. I had checked on it, because it looked pretty good from the street when we were there before.

Hi, I also remember those bad reviews. Someone on the boards went in to check it out because of the great price and said it was really disgusting. I thought it was new at the time, so I don't know what the problem was. To be fair, the hotel may have made changes, but I would be leary.

Thank you for the response. I am able to stay at the Radisson Parkway or
Sandy Lake Towers. This makes the decision an easy one. Thanks again jd2601

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter