Sanaa

BekahBelle

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to use a DDP credit for the Bread Service at Sanaa, since it is an appetizer, even if you order it as your entree?

I don't remember exactly how the charge worked, but we went on the dining plan and got bread service as well as entrees. However they list it on the ticket, you can definitely get it and not pay anything extra...

We went to Sanaa on the regular DDP in September 2018 and got the bread service as well as entrees. We were charged for the bread service, and our TS credits covered the rest of the meal.

Sometimes you can exchange one persons dessert for an appetizer, it all depends on the restaurant. Just ask the waiter in advance, if not they will just charge the appetizer to your credit card on file with your MB, it's not a big issue for them.
At the Brown Derby my wife and I exchanged one of our desserts for a small Cobb Salad.

Sometimes you can exchange one persons dessert for an appetizer, it all depends on the restaurant. Just ask the waiter in advance, if not they will just charge the appetizer to your credit card on file with your MB, it's not a big issue for them.
At the Brown Derby my wife and I exchanged one of our desserts for a small Cobb Salad.
Really? That’s awesome. I wanted to go to Sana’a next trip and do the bread service so I think I will ask about that. You just asked at the beginning of your meal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter