Sanaa or Rose and Crown?

Peppermint Ice

Mouseketeer
We are planning a Spring trip with DDP and we have too many places we want to try. For our final TS location selection, we need to choose between Sanaa and Rose and Crown. What is your opinion on either one or both of these restaurants?

Sanaa is far and away the better of the two, in every way, in my personal opinion. Of course, there are major fans of R&C, but our family thinks it's just ok, and we have no desire to go back. Sanaa on the other hand, is worth the trip to Kidani Village!

Unquestionably Sanaa. Rose and Crown is fine, but no where in the same league. The bread service at Sanaa is easily one of the best things on property and you of course cannot beat the Savanna views.

Sanaa. R&C is a nice spot, especially with certain dishes; however, Sanaa remains one of the better restaurants on property both for food and value. The bread service is meal unto itself, at least as a lunch. Nice little wine list with some unique S. African wines (e.g., Pinotage), and it's a refreshing break from most other TS.

Sanaa, unless for some reason you have a particular affinity for British food such as Scotch Eggs and Bangers and Mash.

I've yet to eat at Sanaa, but after our last trip and our meals at Rose and Crown I won't be rushing back. :(

depends on which meal are you going for, Sanaa is way better at daytime when the animals can be seen. Dinner I will pick R&C with fireworks view preferably.

Going this spring? If so reservations for R&C in order to see the fireworks are probably all gone by now. Sanaa is probably better food although I have never been. R&C is really pub food and our love for it is based on beer, scotch, and the show. Food is okay but not at the top of a list of places to eat at WDW. It, La Hacienda, and Spice Road are the only three resturants that are actually on the water in Epcot and therefore provide the best opportunity to see the show with later reservations. So if choosing it because of the viewing potential it probably won't be available so go with Sanaa.

Sanaa is by far the better choice but my review is somewhat jaded. During our last trip we did our usual trip to R&C for a meal and Illuminations. There was a very large part (12+) sitting next to us and buying a lot of drinks. In 90 minutes the waitress checked with them about every 5 minutes and with us once. Plus our food came out cold. My daughter has softened from her never again response after the meal but even now she says with as many places as there are to try it will be a good 10 years before we go again. And lastly I just like Sanaa better.

Sanaa is far more unique. Plus, the food is really good.

Rose&Crown is "fine" but not even close to Sanaa in my opinion.

Sanaa is far better. The only concern would have been the travel distance.
But since you are staying there, I would plan dinner after you are done with the park for the day.
Don't miss the bread service - amazing. Nearly a meal by itself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!