Sanaa bread service

Mzpalmtree

DIS Veteran
Hello! We have an ADR at Sanaa at the end of the month and are VERY excited to try their bread service! While perusing their menu I noticed they have several types of naan to choose from. My inclination is to get the plain to get the full taste of the accompaniments but I was wondering if any of the other types come highly recommended. Any suggestions other than plain? Thank you :flower1:

We got the assortment of breads with several dips. It was nice having different textures as some are soft and others, crispy. One order made a fine addition to our party of 4's entrees at lunch time.

We have the bread service every trip, including most recently this past March, and the differences in texture and taste between the various naan is subtle. While it wouldn't hurt to try the various sauces with the plain naan to start, I don't find it necessary to match any particular sauces with any particular bread. Mix, match, and experiment--it's a great meal. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Thanks for all the tips and advice, everyone! We’ll get a piece or two of plain and branch out with some variety for our remaining selections!

You can also order extra bread depending on how many of you there are. I think they charge like $2 a piece so we'll get the mix of breads and then order more plain on the side. That way we can have the different types, but also have plenty of regular naan so we can really taste the sauces. And enjoy! One of the best things on property!

DD and DH only like the plain, so I'm usually left eating the others but I prefer the plain. I never realized you could order all plain, that's what we'll be doing from now on. I find the plain doesn't cover the flavors of the accompaniments, where I think some of the flavored breads do. But that's just me.

Something else I seem to remember is that some of the breads are made in house and some are not. I want to say it was the kulcha and paratha that were made off-site and the naans were made there. It was important at the time due to risks with DD12s allergies, but from a taste perspective, we liked the in-house made ones better.

Something else I seem to remember is that some of the breads are made in house and some are not. I want to say it was the kulcha and paratha that were made off-site and the naans were made there. It was important at the time due to risks with DD12s allergies, but from a taste perspective, we liked the in-house made ones better.
Yes, it makes sense the ones made in house may be tastier due to freshness, etc.

The bread service was delicious! I got it while traveling with my dad and he's a pretty plain eater, so we got just the plain naan. It's on my list to go back and try a different variety of breads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!