San Francisco Dining near Orpheum Theatre

amjt660

Earning My Ears
Hello all
We are going to see Wicked in August and I was wondering if anyone knows of good dining options near the theatre.

I have a vegetarian in my group and we are looking for a nice sit down meal.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Max

I will get back to you on the name, but we saw Wicked as well, and ate at a delicious vegan restaurant near the Orpheum. It was top notch, excellent service and it almost made me swear off meat. You can sit, relax and savor the complex flavors of the menu. Let me ask my cousin what the name was and I'll get back to you.

We were in the city last week to see Wicked and ate at the Market Street Grill. It's located in the Hotel Whitcomb right across the street from the Orpheum Theatre. There were 5 of us, and we all really liked our meals. Not sure of vegetarian dishes. You can google it and view the menus.

We were in the city last week to see Wicked and ate at the Market Street Grill. It's located in the Hotel Whitcomb right across the street from the Orpheum Theatre. There were 5 of us, and we all really liked our meals. Not sure of vegetarian dishes. You can google it and view the menus.

^ This is what we did when we went and saw Wicked in January. It was delicious, and we loved it!

We also ate at Market Street Grill before Wicked. Food was great and it was so convenient to be across the street. Here is a link to the dinner menu:

http://www.marketstreetgrillsf.com/main/MSG-Menu.asp?P=2&M=Dinner

If the person is vegetarian and not vegan, there are options listed. If they are vegan, call the restaurant and ask what they can prepare. I have 2 vegans in my family and have never had a chef not be able to prepare something for them.

While they have valet parking there connected to the hotel - it is in the back in sort of an alley way. Before you get to the valet, there is a parking lot on the left that has a reasonable set price - I think $10?

Confused as to why this thread is in the Disneyland forum? I believe that Disneyland Community would be far more appropriate.

I put this in the wrong forum
Should be in California and West
If one of the moderators could move it I would appreciate it.

And , thanks to all of those you have replied so far

Max

I will get back to you on the name, but we saw Wicked as well, and ate at a delicious vegan restaurant near the Orpheum. It was top notch, excellent service and it almost made me swear off meat. You can sit, relax and savor the complex flavors of the menu. Let me ask my cousin what the name was and I'll get back to you.

Are you thinking of Ananda Fuara at Market and Larkin? http://www.anandafuara.com/index.htm

Most restaurants in the city are pretty veg friendly, so wherever you choose, you'll likely be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter