San Diego senior pictures

kkendle

DIS Veteran
My daughter graduates this year from high school and we will be in CA for 2 weeks in mid-June. I decided it would be awesome to have her senior pictures done in San Diego while there. I got a Living Social deal and I know it will be an amateur photographer and will receive digital images that I can copy as I want.

I have been to San Diego a few times and love it....but for people who are more familiar with the area, where do you think would be an awesome location for some photos? It will be a 1 hour photo shoot. Thanks for any help!

What does she like? Iconic images would be the Coronado Bay Bridge in the background, or Cabrillo Monument with the skyline in the distance. Balboa Park gives you a number of iconic locations including the reflecting pond/botanical garden, the rose garden, the wishing well by the Prado and the awesome architecture. La Jolla has stunning sandstone rock formations and the ocean...

But for one hour, I think Balboa Park will give you most options...

What does she like? Iconic images would be the Coronado Bay Bridge in the background, or Cabrillo Monument with the skyline in the distance. Balboa Park gives you a number of iconic locations including the reflecting pond/botanical garden, the rose garden, the wishing well by the Prado and the awesome architecture. La Jolla has stunning sandstone rock formations and the ocean...

But for one hour, I think Balboa Park will give you most options...

Thanks for the ideas! I have never been to Balboa Park but have been to the other awesome places you mentioned. I thought about Coronado.....didn't consider La Jolla though but that is one of my favorite places...so beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter