San Diego questions

The nice thing about Hotel Coronado is that you can spend a lot of time there walking around, looking at the different things they have and eat there without ever staying overnight there. Be sure to check it out if you have time.

Definitely do this. There's also a steakhouse there that's STELLAR and has amazing sunset views of the beach at dinner time.

if I were staying in Coronado and hadn't been to the zoo for decades, I'd go to the zoo.

My sister-in-law is a keeper at Safari Park, and even still, I'd agree with this. But I also think it depends on how old your kids are. Mine is little and the zoo was a little better for her - she'll love Safari when she gets older.

Sunday because then you could also go to the international houses at balboa park

True. Plus, if it were me, I'd rather do the actual beach during the week because the crowds will be a little lower.

Sunday or Monday should be fine for the zoo, so if you're doing something else that will be crowded (beach) I'd do that Monday and zoo Sunday. Definitely avoid the hill by the polar bears as PP said, especially if you have a stroller, it is killer. We used to do the hill circuit for exercise when my kids were babies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!