San Diego Hotel options?

teril

Mouseketeer
We're planning a trip to DL in late June and I would like to squeeze in a day or more in San Diego to go to the Zoo and possibly Sea World. Can anyone recommend some great hotels. We usually prefer something fairly nice say 3 star or more.:confused:

Here it is - Hyatt Regency Islandia Hyatt Regency is also generous with its upgrades - the will charge you, but the payoff (IMHO)has been fantastic.

I will tell ya something special. This seems to be the main hotel in the Mission Bay area (3star) that Priceline uses. I got in on a 45 dollar/night bis in the middle of the summer last year!!!!

Bidding for travel is a site that will tell you how to use the free rebid system on priceline to get the lowest possible price. The will also clue you to the hotels that Priceline uses in the area.

Good luck! Happy Hunting.

We stay at the Paradise Point in Mission Bay, and we love it. You can get rooms with access to the beach, and its about two or three minutes from SeaWorld.

I stayed in the Marriot Marina & Towers last August, it was very nice. Very close to the airport. It's in the downtown, you can visit the gaslamp quarter, Seaport Village, and the Trolley stop is right in front of the hotel, you can move all around SD easily without a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter