San diego go card

heybets30

Mouseketeer
We’re thinking of getting the San Diego Go Card thru Costco, the zoo is a standard entrance. My question is (unclear on website & phone help closed), can you use the card lef’s say - Sunday mornin for the zoo for maybe 2 hours, then on Monday go back to the zoo for a few hours.

I know the card has to be used on consecutive days, and on other cards (LA, for instance, clearly states Universal is one & done).

Trying to figure out if the zoo is one & done, or if we could technically use the card at the San Diego zoo more than one day!

Going with a family who has never been, thinking it might be more enjoyable to break it up with other sightseeing!

Thanks!!

See if you can find the guide book for San Diego online. Some attractions you can go once per day, some you can only go once - because the zoo is a higher priced activity I'm not sure where it would fall in terms of once or an activity you can repeat.

I am sure you know this, but depending on what you're doing the SD Zoo is also included in the Los Angeles card. The LA card is kind of nice as it's not consecutive days, where the SD card has to be used on consecutive days. Just a thought, depends on what attractions you're interested in! :)

We ended up buying the Go Card Los Angeles, 4-day from Costco, as it included the San Diego Zoo. We DEFINITELY got our money's worth! We added up all the totals, we saved about $175 from front gate admissions by using it. Though we normally wouldn't go to all these attractions, we were traveling with another family who had not been to the LA area, and they wanted to be very touristy. It was fun! And, we absolutely used it to the max!! (universal alone was the bank-breaker, that we essentially visited for free when all was said & done).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter