Samuel's Make A Wish Trip (July 10 - 17, 2017)

This makes my heart happy. My daughter was recently diagnosed with cancer and we just found out she is MAW eligible. We didn't realize this as we are expecting a full recovery (we had thought it was for terminal only). I'm sure she'll choose Disney since she had so much the first time, so I was curious how the MAW trip is set up. Once we are in remission and my finances are back in order without a doubt this is one of the organizations I would like to support. It's amazing how you are hear about them all the time, but until it impacts your family you don't realize how great they are.

This makes my heart happy. My daughter was recently diagnosed with cancer and we just found out she is MAW eligible. We didn't realize this as we are expecting a full recovery (we had thought it was for terminal only). I'm sure she'll choose Disney since she had so much the first time, so I was curious how the MAW trip is set up. Once we are in remission and my finances are back in order without a doubt this is one of the organizations I would like to support. It's amazing how you are hear about them all the time, but until it impacts your family you don't realize how great they are.
There is a lot info about wish trips in this thread, but it looks like they're a little outdated. We did a Wish trip in 2012, after our daughter was diagnosed with cancer, we also thought it was just for kids with Terminal illnesses. You'll have a great time, Give Kids the World is amazing. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts to your family!
https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...tions-wish-trippers-unite-volume-six.3084932/

Great TR, looks like you guys had a great time. :) GKTW has changed since we were there. We're planning on visiting when we go back to Disney in a few weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter