Sams Club Vs. Renewing through Disney

tbssenterprises

DIS Veteran
Can this be right? SAMS club will be less than $900. To renew my AP through Disney will be $1012. A savings of over $100. But, can I add this to my own AP after I get the certificate? I am asking because my AP expires August 29th. I have hotel ressies on September 3-5 and want to make FPs on July 3rd.

Is this possible or should I just renew through Disney and get hit for the over $100 difference?

I have looked at buying tickets through Sam’s before.... they do not include tax until you get to the last page, so make sure you are comparing the true price before you decide. Hope that helps!

I believe Sam’s is presently selling “old stock” APs - discounted off the old price not the new-this-week price. How long that will be available is anyone’s guess.

These are AP vouchers, not “renewals” and will need to be activated on arrival. It will not simply renew your current AP unless you happen to activate it on the current expiration date. But you can add them to MDE for booking FPs and activate on arrival.

Enjoy your vacation!

Lanejudy: So, if I am reading your answer correctly, I can purchase the SAMS Club voucher today...when I receive it I can add it to my MDE. BUT my AP doesn't expire until August 29. I want to book FPs for September 3....which means I have to make the FPs on July 3 (give or take)......So, will this voucher actually work to allow me to book the FPs???

Lanejudy: So, if I am reading your answer correctly, I can purchase the SAMS Club voucher today...when I receive it I can add it to my MDE. BUT my AP doesn't expire until August 29. I want to book FPs for September 3....which means I have to make the FPs on July 3 (give or take)......So, will this voucher actually work to allow me to book the FPs???

Vouchers work to book fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter