Sam's Club Tickets and AP Upgrade

multiculturallit

Mouseketeer
Question for all the experts: does anyone know if I can upgrade a Sam's Club 3 park 5 day park to park promo pass to an AP? (price is showing 305.99 for an adult and gate price of 457.94 with taxes). Is the exchange value the gate price of that pass? I have called both Universal and Sam's Club, and while they can't tell me the value of the ticket toward upgrade, they both say yes. I am just hesitant to buy until I know someone else has experience with successfully upgrading these. Many thanks in advance!

Any chance I would get the gate price value on a ticket that is not labeled promo from Sam's? Same 5 day ticket without promo is 365.50 for an adult from Sam's- same gate price. Many thanks in advance!

They will know what you paid for the ticket, you may get gate price, but you may not.

Any chance I would get the gate price value on a ticket that is not labeled promo from Sam's? Same 5 day ticket without promo is 365.50 for an adult from Sam's- same gate price. Many thanks in advance!

Generally you will get gate value for the exact same ticket but there have been cases where this hasn't happened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter