HappyGrape

DIS Veteran
I am looking at the menu options and it appears the locations are as follows

Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta Italian Chef Salad
Pacific Wharf Cafe Chicken, Apple & Walnut Salad
Smokejumpers Grill Grilled Chicken & Feta Salad
Flo's V8 Cafe Citrus Turkey Salad
Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe Apple Cheddar Salad
Paradise Garden Grill Lemon-Oregano Chicken Skewer - not a salad but discription appeals
Paradise Garden Grill Greek Salad
Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill Fajita Salad with Beef

Any good/bad reviews? I am thinking Pacific Wharf as my son would love the mac and cheese but I need one or two more.

We really enjoy the Greek Salad at Paradise Garden Grill (especially when the Ellis Island Boys are playing!). The salad is large enough for the two of us to share. We usually get an extra chicken skewer (small additional fee) to round out the meal. At Pacific Wharf, we ask for the Chicken, Apple, Walnut Salad to have the bread separate. Then we get butter from the side bar. Having the bread on the side makes the salad feel more like a meal to us since we share it. Also, we ask for the dressing on the side for both the above salads so we can control how much is put on.

My favorite is the chicken apple salad at Pacific Wharf......I also ask for the salad and bread separate. Then everyone eats it later.
They have my favorite bread.....Boudin sour dough. Love that stuff.

I also like the Greek at Paradise.
Haven't tried the others. I get my taco salad fix at Rancho del Zocalo at DL. Like it so much not willing to try the one at Cucamonga

I enjoyed the Hacienda chicken Caesar Salad at Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill. They had the Fajita salad in both beef or chicken. These salads are HUGE. So, you might want to keep that in mind when ordering. Perfect for sharing.

Another vote in favor of the Italian Chef Salad. It is definitely a meal by itself, but it also makes a lovely side salad when shared among 2-3 people. It is surprisingly delicious!

Paradise Garden Grill's skewer platters are great!! You can get all 3 sauces to try and the "sides" are delicious!
I also like the Hacienda Chicken Caesar Salad at the Cocina Cucamonga.

I have a salad question...the greek salad at paradise garden grill...do you have to get it with everything on it? Or could you order it without a couple things listed?

I believe they make it to order.....you order at the stand and then everything is prepared in the enclose kitchen area beyond the cashiers (where you pick up your orders when they are ready). Just ask but I'll bet they do omit items.

I was at DCA in May and split the chicken caesar salad from PGG, not on your list, but for 9.99 it was huge and delicious. I had the citrus turkey at Flo's, too and thought it was surprisingly good. It was also a super generous portion.

We really enjoy the Greek Salad at Paradise Garden Grill (especially when the Ellis Island Boys are playing!). The salad is large enough for the two of us to share. We usually get an extra chicken skewer (small additional fee) to round out the meal. At Pacific Wharf, we ask for the Chicken, Apple, Walnut Salad to have the bread separate. Then we get butter from the side bar. Having the bread on the side makes the salad feel more like a meal to us since we share it. Also, we ask for the dressing on the side for both the above salads so we can control how much is put on.

That bread!!!! Taste like my granny home made bread.... SOOOO good. Salad and Turkey club with the bread on the side fed 3 of us and we had left over bread to take with us. Great value meal

I've had the salad from Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, I enjoyed it. I think they have a couple different options in the salad too, like chicken/just veggie, etc.

I have a salad question...the greek salad at paradise garden grill...do you have to get it with everything on it? Or could you order it without a couple things listed?

Answering my own question in case anyone else is interested....

We went last month and the salad is premade in a big bowl. However I did ask about getting it with no tomatoes. She said yes and asked if it was a preference or allergy. I am guessing if you have an allergy they get all fresh utensils or something maybe. I said preference and they just made me a new salad real quick. So that was nice.

I enjoyed the Hacienda chicken Caesar Salad at Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill. They had the Fajita salad in both beef or chicken. These salads are HUGE. So, you might want to keep that in mind when ordering. Perfect for sharing.

Agreed. Loved the Caesar Salad and it was very large and utterly delicious.

Now that I think about it I had the Hacienda Chicken Caesar Salad at Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill. I really liked the Pepita Caesar Dressing it was actually pretty tasty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!