salad dressing

bearloch

DIS Veteran
Help! I need low fat or fat free italian dressing for my salads ( trying to be a strict diet so i'll eat salads to save for treats) And i need to know is fat free or low fat italian dressing available at most resturants or should i bring my own.

thanks

Contact Disney Dining and ask the question.

If they don't know, they'll refer you to the actual restaurants that you 're interested in dining at. I find that the restaurant people can break it down for you.

Good Luck!!

Everytime I go to Chick-fil-a they give me 2 dressings with my salad. They have a really good fat free honey mustand dressing. I put one of the extra dressings in my purse when I head out to the parks each day -- just in case I decide to eat salad.

I eat the low fat and non-fat Italain and haven't had a hard time finding them. They are usually available at the counter service places. Also, some sit downs say that they have a "house" dressing and I always ask for the Italian and I always get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter