Safeway, Instacart, or Dizzy Dolphin

corn princess

Mouseketeer
Which delivery service would you use: safeway, instacart, or dizzy dolphin if the prices were fairly comparable?! Also do you have to be present for any of these 3 to deliver? We usually use garden grocer but their prices were a lot higher than these other options! I liked that my order from garden grocer was at my resort when we got there however.

We used Dizzy Dolphin last summer. We ordered wine and we didn’t need to be there for delivery which was nice. They were very easy to work with. For example I told them that I wanted a 24 pack of water and the price was kind of high. They told me if I was open to another brand they had a 32 bottle case of Poland Springs for half the price. They delivered some surprise gifts for my kids too. Would use them again!

I am interested in grocery delivery services as well. Dizzy Dolphin! I choose wine for names and labels, so I am already leaning towards this one! LOL!

i have used GG and prime now but I am using safeway this time.They have better prices and more selections to choose from.

I am giving Dizzy Dolphin a go for this weekend. Of course I waited until the last minute not knowing any better but so far I am very impressed with our communication. They are willing to work with me on such short notice for a small order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter