Safe to Walk - Vineland Outlet Area?

donnegirl

Earning My Ears
I was looking around Google Maps at the Vineland Outlet area and noticed that there's a Publix and Walgreen nearby. From satellite images it looks like it's possible to walk between the two - is it a safe walk? I thought it would be a good way to pick up a couple of grocery items as I was planning to visit the outlet on my arrival day.

Yes, there are sidewalks on both sides of Vineland. You probably want to cross to the north side at the Outlets entrance, as there is a signal there but not at the 1st entrance to the Publix center.

Exit the mall onto Vineland at American Eagle.

When we stay at the Hilton Grand Vacation Villas across the street - we’ll walk to Publix and other stores in that strip mall all the time

From a security point of view, I think you'll be fine, but just be really careful of the car traffic.

Thanks everyone! I love a good grocery store wander in a new place and thought it would be a good detour while I was at the outlet/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!