Saddam Captured

Grumbo

DIS Veteran
Hopefully this will help in the end to the hostilities and the American troops will be home with their families that much sooner.
Great news and hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the problems and with everyone's help Iraq will have peace.

Cheers,
Grumbo

A thank you again, to all the military folks and their families. Good job done, thanks for all your sacrifices, always. God bless all of you.

Since we will be at sea next week, Christmas week, we decided that today was going to be our "Christmas".

Last night santa came.

This morning, I woke up looked out the window and the ground was snow covered.

Than I turned on the news and got the best gift I could!

The Beggar of Bagdhad is Caught!

Jim

I wonder what Saddam's capture will mean for our troops? I'm hoping this means that the terrorists will be severely weakened.

One down, one to go! Osama take note. The US Military WILL find you.
God Bless our Troops.

AMEN!

Our son called from Korea and broke the news to us before we even got out of bed. Best gift our military and country could have gotten ~ a real moral booster for these dedicated people who put their lives on the line everyday for us. May God keep them safe and hold them all in the palm of his hand. God Bless them and their families. ^i^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter