Sad

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
I’m sad today.
Post all the things you’re looking forward to once we can go back to our happy place.
That’ll cheer me up.
I’m most looking forward to seeing all my animal friends at AK! Can’t wait to see how big the young gorillas have gotten!

I can’t wait to get that thrill when you first check into the resort. I can’t wait to grab a lapu lapu and sit on the beach. I can’t wait to ride people mover. I can’t wait to see my kids get so excited over spying an animal on KS. I can’t wait to wake up early because I’m so excited I just can’t sleep. I can’t wait to sit on my balcony with a glass of wine and catch the fireworks. I can’t wait to eat all my favorite Disney snacks. I can’t wait to go back in November and I hope it’s not too different from my last trip.

I’m sad today.
Post all the things you’re looking forward to once we can go back to our happy place.
That’ll cheer me up.
I’m most looking forward to seeing all my animal friends at AK! Can’t wait to see how big the young gorillas have gotten!
I am sorry that you are feeling sad. I am looking forward to the thrill of rope drops and re exploring the lounges.

I hope you’re having a better day today.
I’m looking forward to going back to WDW with my family and doing all our favorite things! Smelling the lobby of our hotel, riding the monorail, going on rides together, eating at our favorite restaurants, group photos especially thrill rides w/hilarious facial expressions, relaxing at the resort....
Looking forward to going back....

I'm looking forward to stepping onto Main St. for the first time during our trip. Every time i do, I feel like a 10 year old kid! I want a hot dog at Casey's and an ice cream at Dino Gertie's. I want to sit in New Fantasyland with my family and have our traditional snacks - big mickey cookie for me, DW caramel apple, DS rice crispie treat with M&Ms, DD something that she just has to have and then won't eat - lol. Staying until the goodnight kiss on our last night. I hope this helps you. Sorry i didn't see your post earlier.

Being able to go on Rise of the Resistance for the second time! Finally being able to go on Flight of Passage and to Toy Story Land and all the new places that have opened since 2016 when I last went! Going on Dinosaur which I haven't been on since 2013! Feeling the magic of Disney! The satisfaction of Mickey turning green when I enter the park and use a Fastpass! The list goes on forever!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!