Sad, sad news about my daughter, Hilary. EDITED WITH PICTURES AND WEBSITE

I am so very sorry for your tremendous loss. My god bless all of you. Hilary is smiling down upon you all.

i know that any words i could say would be woefully inadequate and bring little comfort at this tragic time, but please know my prayers are with your family. *HUGS*

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. You have my deepest sympathy.

I am so sorry for your loss. I looked up your daughter's website and she was truly a wonderful, special person. :grouphug:

Such sorrow, my heart is aching for you. I remember how much you comforted me when I had to send my special sweet DD off to a school, I wish there was some way to comfort you now. Love never ends.

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers and good thoughts for you all :grouphug:

I am so sorry for the loss and for the pain you and your family must be in. Blessings on all of you.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear daughter. May the Lord hold you in His hand and fill you with peace as you miss her. May He strengthen you and give you what you need each day. :hug:

Bumped up since I added pictures and the link to her website to the first post.

Oh, CDoobee, I'm so sorry about Hilary. I know that she's with God and that we have a special angel from the DIS right up in heaven looking down at all of us!

I met CDoobee (Debbie), Hilside (Hilary), and Tig-Collins (Jared) at my very first DIS meet back in August, 2000. We had lunch together at Dave & Buster's in St. Louis with Wheelsie, Becka, and several other DISers.

I'm posting the photo below. Hilary is in the front and center on a wheelchair.
10038stl_grp2-med.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. I pray you are able to find peace with this tragic situation.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family....

Deb,
Thank you so much for sharing those beautiful photos of your wonderful daughter. I remember laughing out loud at the fabulous photos Hilary posted for you on the food photos thread on the Restaurants Board with the Disney miniature toys you took with you on your trip to represent each of your children. What an amazing mother you are. My heart breaks for you and your family. May Hilary rest in peace. :angel:

I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!