Sad, sad news about my daughter, Hilary. EDITED WITH PICTURES AND WEBSITE

So very, very sorry to read this, Debbie. :( I never met Hilary, but hearing about from you, Kevin, as well as Katelyn and Jared over the years, I feel like I know her a little. It was so nice when she married Tom a few years back. I am at a loss for words, Debbie. :hug: Please accept my condolences, you and all your fine family. :hug:

Dan

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your daughter. You and the rest of your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. May your sweet daughter rest in peace and I hope that you and your family find the comfort and strength you need to get through this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

:hug:I am so terribly sorry to hear that! I know that no typed words can make the pain go away, but I hope that it makes you feel better to know that your dear Hilary is now in Heaven and she isn't in any pain anymore.

My deepest prayers are being said for you and your family. God bless y'all and please know that everyone here on the DIS is here for you, honey. :grouphug:

You have my deepest sympathy. May you find peace in the love of your family and in your treasured memories.

Do not stand at my grave and weep;
I am not there, I do not sleep.I
am a thousand winds that blow;
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain;
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die.

Peace be with you and your family.
many prayers for you all.

I am so very sorry. :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

I am so sorry for your loss, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family in this time of sadness...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts